Dont nerf Kanrethad. Just dont.

90 Blood Elf Warlock
Coming from someone that did benediction and the xoroth quest lines in vanilla, I applaud blizzard in creating something for specific classes again, furthermore something that is challenging. No I do not have green fire yet but it is loads of fun to see how much farther I can get each time I get a new piece of gear, and its also something that makes me a better raider in general because after doing green fire, most raid mechanics are a joke.

Also, inb4 rage, I want this to continue to be hard so that when I do get it, it will still feel like an accomplishment since not everyone will have it. I like being a special snowflake with my green fire, don't take that away from me :3

TLDR: don't nerf. I enjoy the challenge.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
The best part about all of these do/don't nerf threads is that Blizzard doesn't read the class forums.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Meh. If anything it just brings the bads out of the woodwork for some lolz
Edited by Váyne on 4/27/2013 12:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Coming from someone that did benediction and the xoroth quest lines in vanilla, I applaud blizzard in creating something for specific classes again, furthermore something that is challenging. No I do not have green fire yet but it is loads of fun to see how much farther I can get each time I get a new piece of gear, and its also something that makes me a better raider in general because after doing green fire, most raid mechanics are a joke.

Also, inb4 rage, I want this to continue to be hard so that when I do get it, it will still feel like an accomplishment since not everyone will have it. I like being a special snowflake with my green fire, don't take that away from me :3

TLDR: don't nerf. I enjoy the challenge.

agreed
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I like being a special snowflake with my green fire
Will more players enjoying having it make you feel fat and ugly?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
blizz wont need to nerf it, ppl will just outgear the instance by a mile and make the fights trivial at some point.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
blizz wont need to nerf it, ppl will just outgear the instance by a mile and make the fights trivial at some point.

People already outgear it and still cry like babies.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
05/01/2013 10:07 AMPosted by Ilsewitch
I like being a special snowflake with my green fire
Will more players enjoying having it make you feel fat and ugly?

It's already going to happen. It's nothing to do with feeling unique. I kind of feel sorry for anyone who feels unique and special about getting green fire (unless they did it at like a 460 ilevel). It's really not a hard encounter, especially when you get to start ignoring mechanics because your ilevel is high enough.

It's just more about how there's no real reason to nerf something that's already going to get gutted because the average ilevel of the playerbase will continue to go up throughout this expansion, and after MoP any 95 warlock that has 1k to spare on a tome, or a few hours to farm one up will be able to get it.

To me, it's not about "Don't nerf because I wanna feel special." it's "Don't nerf because it's a waste of time, and it already gets nerfed by time anyways."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]