LF raiding geeld

60 Human Death Knight
Not too worried about progress, as long as you've cleared any tier in the past 2 years with all heroics down. Please be 6/12, though.

Willing to run any spec of the below classes. I know what I'm doing, that's all I'll say. I only have time to gear one. I use a wide variety of sources to learn fights/specs.

Priest
Rogue
Hunter
Paladin
Shaman

Available 6pm to 1 am almost every day, but times may change for finals. I'm very quiet. I take raiding seriously, but not too seriously.

I don't like trolls. I jokes around, but I would never say anything to offend anyone (except Nery) and if I'm ever offended, I won't tolerate it. I will leave. I don't report people.

I don't care about gear as long as I get a ring or trinket every other week. I don't like drama. I think WoW is just a game and kinna fun, bro.

Add me on real id @ ffxfan#1231 . I'm almost never on Arygos, but you can interview me and stuff.

Also, I play the guitar and sing...so if you want me to do a lil concert for you, I'll be more than willing to take requests.

ba-doom, tiss. Trolls welcome, but will be treated with hostility.

OH, also. I'm a college student, so I'll be off for the summer and my hours will change in the fall.

Every guild I've ever raided in has either progressed slow, transferred, broke up, etc.
Edited by Kreayshawn on 4/28/2013 2:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/arygos
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]