Heavy Junkboxes

90 Night Elf Druid
Im Looking at buying all Heavy Junkboxes 20g each, plz cod any amount you have.

Thank you
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Im Looking at buying all Heavy Junkboxes 20g each, plz cod any amount you have.

Thank you

Edit: This is for anyone gathering heavy lockboxes.

Hey Kynra!

If you have access to a high level rogue (level 70+), it is rather easy to gather the lockboxes.

Try the Murlocs on the coast(s) of the Isle of Quel'Danas (The Greenhill Coast to be exact). They are in packs and do respawn rather fast. In short, have your rogue using the minor pickpocket glyph: Pickpocket them all, Fan of Knives them, then pickpocket them again as they respawn. Rinse and repeat.

It worked well for me back in 2009 as I did the "Insane" grind on 3 different characters using this method. Trust me, the feat was much more difficult then, with many more requirements (Darkmoon Faire BoP trinkets (yes, they used to be BoP, and were the only way to get rep with them at some point). Not to mention Shen'dralar and the rest...

Good luck!

Insane in the membrane.

Lightslayer Rholm Blightfield the Insane of the Undercity
Edited by Rholm on 4/30/2013 12:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Ya seems I may need to lvl a rogue, shouldn't take long. Ive had a couple people send some boxes and ty peeps for those, keep them coming :))P.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
As it stands I need about 2250 more boxes. Paying 20g a piece. Plz cod them when ever you have some. Im in no rush :))
Edited by Kynramavra on 5/13/2013 11:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
A low lvl toon sent me some boxes, think its name was roasted. I sent mail to you because you did not charge me for the boxes. I did not mail the gold to you as I wasn't sure If it was the right toon name. If you see this or read your mail, pm me or send a mail to me via the toon that mailed the boxes so i can send ya the gold
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Still looking for boxes, still need lots, 20g a pop, just c.o.d them plz
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]