Horde don't care about world pvp.

90 Human Warlock
To whom it may concern,

I'm personally happy to see some of the Horde pvp guilds finally brush themselves off and come out of their bunkers. Hopefully the Horde can use this time to rebuild some of their shattered confidence after the last six months of Ruin occupation.

There is no denying that the Horde of Kil'Jaeden have been in a bad way with the departure of Aredone and his multiboxer friends and the collapse of several of their more prominent world pvp guilds and loss of many of their most active world pvp players.

It is no secret that after several months of having absolutely no opposition whatsoever on Kil'Jaeden Ruin has decided to combat our true enemy: Boredom. We await Blizzard's announcements during Blizzzon 2013. Hopefully there will be information on Titan or a more world pvp friendly expansion for World of Warcraft. Once the Horde on Kil'Jaeden have sufficiently rebuilt to provide us with some degree of entertainment we will consider returning to harvest once again.

It is time for other Alliance PvP guilds to take on a greater share of world pvp defense responsibility. Ironically most of the Alliance pvp guilds have no idea how to go about forming an Alliance. I suspect it will take some time for them to mature enough to realize the need for cooperation. As always Ruin will coordinate with willing Alliance guilds if they take the necessary steps.

Sincerely,

Arkhaos

PS

For those interested in following Ruin guild activities, news and events in World of Warcraft and other games please visit our website at: http://www.ruinnation.com/
Edited by Arkhaos on 4/29/2013 10:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I just wanted to say, overall, I had a really good pump going at the gym this morning.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Man I wish I would have put money on the fact that Ruas would respond first
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Well it's not every day Arkhaos posts his surrender message.

After a weekend of aggressive horde attacks including a successful primetime Varian kill, Arkhaos takes time out of his clearly busy schedule to admit that Ruinous is going away, and pleading with other Alliance PVP guilds to step it up in his absence.

I'm just glad he chose to post it himself.
Edited by Ruas on 4/29/2013 10:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
SWBRB >>> Ruinous
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Well it's not every day Arkhaos posts his surrender message.

After a weekend of aggressive horde attacks including a successful primetime Varian kill, Arkhaos takes time out of his clearly busy schedule to admit that Ruinous is going away, and pleading with other Alliance PVP guilds to step it up in his absence.

I'm just glad he chose to post it himself.

Who said it was a surrender message? You literally for the first time in about 4+ months have attacked our cities at primetime and succeeded, albeit against a raid of pugs.

It's funny how you always trash talk Ruinous but it was Ruinous that kept you at bay since MoP dropped. The fact that Horde were reduced to attempting FTH raids at 3-4 am server makes that apparent.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Who said it was a surrender message? You literally for the first time in about 4+ months have attacked our cities at primetime and succeeded, albeit against a raid of pugs.

It's funny how you always trash talk Ruinous but it was Ruinous that kept you at bay since MoP dropped. The fact that Horde were reduced to attempting FTH raids at 3-4 am server makes that apparent.

No one asked for a win traders opinion
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Advice to Arkhaos:

Spend less time on forums, get good at video games, eat less cheetos.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Long hair.

╔══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
If you are a beautiful strong King of Dalaran, Put this in your
signature so everyone knows who is the crowning royalty.
╚══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Advice to Arkhaos:

Spend less time on forums, get good at video games, eat less cheetos.
Reply Quote
What's wrong with Cheetos? Aren't they good?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Funyuns are mo betta
Reply Quote
PvP Happened on a PvP server, Ruinous went back to a game where they can use numbers to attempt to win (and get stomped like they used to) and this thread has been dumbed down before the second page.

Nothing new to see here on the KJ forums.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
PvP Happened on a PvP server, Ruinous went back to a game where they can use numbers to attempt to win (and get stomped like they used to) and this thread has been dumbed down before the second page.

Nothing new to see here on the KJ forums.

and this is why

SWBRB >>> Ruinous
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
After playing with you guys for FOUR LONG YEARS and being an officer in your organization I feel the need to speak my mind. Transferring to horde was hands down the best decision I've made. Not only do you all go unnoticed on Horde side, but no one gives a crap to play world pvp at 4 frames a second. And before you go speaking of my computer, you all know I'm well equipped. 90% of the what Arch calls "cannon fodder" behind all his members backs are nothing more than !@# kissing people who don't realize the reality of the situation. Play your own game, don't let someone rule you. Any of the old people from Ruin that are not in Lazeris' $%^ kissing group are gone. This is what you get when you go corporate and dissrespect your members who actually gave a -*!@ at one time. Enjoy recycling 50 people every 3 months until they realize how self proclaimed you all are.

And please report this to get it removed like everything else that is true. I've got it on copy and paste.

-For The Horde-
Edited by Nevalia on 4/29/2013 12:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

No one asked for a win traders opinion

No one asked for a sub par frost dk posting on an alt's opinion. It was most joyous gunning you down 1v1 in durotar a few weeks ago.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
After playing with you guys for FOUR LONG YEARS and being an officer in your organization I feel the need to speak my mind. Transferring to horde was hands down the best decision I've made. Not only do you all go unnoticed on Horde side, but no one gives a crap to play world pvp at 4 frames a second. And before you go speaking of my computer, you all know I'm well equipped. 90% of the what Arch calls "cannon fodder" behind all his members backs are nothing more than !@# kissing people who don't realize the reality of the situation. Play your own game, don't let someone rule you. Any of the old people from Ruin that are not in Lazeris' $%^ kissing group are gone. This is what you get when you go corporate and dissrespect your members who actually gave a -*!@ at one time. Enjoy recycling 50 people every 3 months until they realize how self proclaimed you all are.

And please report this to get it removed like everything else that is true. I've got it on copy and paste.

-For The Horde-

Is that why we're being talked about in trade everytime I log on a Horde alt?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]