Horde don't care about world pvp.

90 Orc Rogue

No one asked for a win traders opinion

No one asked for a sub par frost dk posting on an alt's opinion. It was most joyous gunning you down 1v1 in durotar a few weeks ago.

I'm sure the 6 others you had in your group had nothing to do with it, but I guess we all have a different definitions of 1v1

Ofcourse, I wouldnt expect a win trader to know anything about pvp
(I can do this all day)
Edited by Mcskaa on 4/29/2013 12:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Is that why we're being talked about in trade everytime I log on a Horde alt?

No its often you guys talking about yourselves (i used to be horde)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Trade chat is about as unimportant to the horde at large as what happens on this forum.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

No one asked for a sub par frost dk posting on an alt's opinion. It was most joyous gunning you down 1v1 in durotar a few weeks ago.

(I can do this all day)

No actual argument. Decides to repeat himself. Keep thinking you're going to persuade me to stop posting by beating a dead horse.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
No actual argument. Decides to repeat himself. Keep thinking you're going to persuade me to stop posting by beating a dead horse.

It's a dead horse, which is of course why you have that "of the Alliance" title still on. You know, the one you cheated for.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
04/29/2013 12:24 PMPosted by Ruas

It's a dead horse, which is of course why you have that "of the Alliance" title still on. You know, the one you cheated for.

Of the Alliance is for getting 100k lifetime hks herp derp.

Hero of the Alliance is the end of season rbg title.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Plaguesqt , it wasn't a question peasant. I played with that organization YEARS before you even knew who they were. And me not knowing who you are, just tells me youre a random. Take your shades off and see the light. The only one that cares about you guys are yourself. I'm in trade constantly, haven't seen a thing in weeks. Quit boasting yourself.

Shouldnt you be spamming howling blast and obliterate somewhere?

And Ruas that is pure stupidity to not know Of the Alliance/Horde is 100k kills.
Edited by Nevalia on 4/29/2013 12:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
My bad. Grats on your 100k. Yes, it was an oversight. herr derr

But Nevalia, Plaguesqt got 3000+ in rbg ranking last season! How dare you not know who he is!
Edited by Ruas on 4/29/2013 12:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Plaguesqt , it wasn't a question peasant. I played with that organization YEARS before you even knew who they were. And me not knowing who you are, just tells me youre a random. Take your shades off and see the light. The only one that cares about you guys are yourself. I'm in trade constantly, haven't seen a thing in weeks. Quit boasting yourself.

That's funny because I remember constantly chatting with you in Teamspeak. You knew who I am/was, so quit trying to lie through your teeth.

Speaking of lying, I remember your story about how the game wasn't fun anymore and you were going to quit, yet you were Horde side a day later.

Finally, I wish people would realize that if you REALLY DIDN'T CARE about what Ruinous is/does/stands for, you wouldn't swarm to threads like these like flies and post your asinine opinions about the organization, and you certainly wouldn't be logging on level 1 alts in alliance trade !@#$ talking, or whining about us in your trade chat while raiding shrine or a Horde city.

You may not give a lot of %^-*s, but you do give some.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
My bad. Grats on your 100k. Yes, it was an oversight. herr derr

But Nevalia, Plaguesqt got 3000+ in rbg ranking last season! How dare you not know who he is!

Yeah he has hero of the horde and hasn't even won 75 RBG's. LOL
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue

That's funny because I remember constantly chatting with you in Teamspeak. You knew who I am/was, so quit trying to lie through your teeth.

Speaking of lying, I remember your story about how the game wasn't fun anymore and you were going to quit, yet you were Horde side a day later.

Finally, I wish people would realize that if you REALLY DIDN'T CARE about what Ruinous is/does/stands for, you wouldn't swarm to threads like these like flies and post your asinine opinions about the organization, and you certainly wouldn't be logging on level 1 alts in alliance trade !@#$ talking, or whining about us in your trade chat while raiding shrine or a Horde city.

Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

I'm glad you remember me, you're still a random.

Also tell me how you got hero of the horde with 1-18 in eye of the storm and haven't even won 75 rbgs?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Plaguesqt/achievement#95:15092

1-2200 in a day? AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHH
Edited by Nevalia on 4/29/2013 12:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Ruinous:

- publicly declares on their websites and such they are a "server crushing guild"
- gets in public spats in blizzard representatives when they're violating the rules of the game, and are disrespectful at best (demanding that CM be fired was aredone-level immaturity)
- harbors known wintraders and exploiters
- has a guild master who deliberately stole money from his own members to pay for personal expenses

Then there's the years of rumors about guild espionage, and other junk. Why would Ruinous not be anyone's concern?

inb4 Aleous ignores what I say and insults me again for posting my opinions about server-related issues on the server forums in a relevant thread

Also tell me how you got hero of the horde with 1-18 in eye of the storm and haven't even won 75 rbgs?

weren't EOTS records bugged last season? did they fix that?
Edited by Ruas on 4/29/2013 12:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

I'm glad you remember me, you're still a random.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Plaguesqt/achievement#95:15092

1-2200 in a day? AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHH

You speak like you're hot !@#$, but in reality are anything but.

I'm also glad you brought out the lolachievs argument to try and gain some kind of leverage in arguing.

[deadhorse.jpg]

@Ruas

I wouldn't speak of Ruinous harboring wintraders and exploiters when your guild is basically full of ex-Ruinous who do the exact same thing and have just as bad of a reputation if not worse on your faction.
Edited by Plaguesqt on 4/29/2013 12:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Plaguesqt calls it a dead horse, but is relying on his "fame" to make himself feel more important that the actual ex-officer of Ruinous (for 4 years). There is nothing else remarkable about him as a player besides his wintrading.

Just so everyone knows how much of a hypocrite he is.

I wouldn't speak of Ruinous harboring wintraders and exploiters when your guild is basically full of ex-Ruinous who do the exact same thing and have just as bad of a reputation if not worse on your faction.

Since I joined Requiem I've been very active in ferreting out wintraders and carries that join our guild. I am well aware of what Requiem's reputation on this server is–I helped make it that way. But they've vastly improved since then.
Edited by Ruas on 4/29/2013 12:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Hot !@#$? Nah I'm just honest. Honestly makin you butthurt.

How much did it cost btw? I mean you have all of two buttons to hit on your terribad class. Can't be that hard.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Hot !@#$? Nah I'm just honest. Honestly makin you butthurt.

How much did it cost btw? I mean you have all of two buttons to hit on your terribad class. Can't be that hard.

I'm anything but butthurt. I'm actually laughing right now about how you felt the need to vent your frustrations at your former guild, which you lied to.

Wait, nevermind. I guess I can now safely ignore you since you called DKs a 2 button class. You know nothing. Keep projecting.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Plaguesqt calls it a dead horse, but is relying on his "fame" to make himself feel more important that the actual ex-officer of Ruinous (for 4 years). There is nothing else remarkable about him as a player besides his wintrading.

Just so everyone knows how much of a hypocrite he is.

Since I joined Requiem I've been very active in ferreting out wintraders and carries that join our guild. I am well aware of what Requiem's reputation on this server is–I helped make it that way. But they've vastly improved since then.

Why would I care about "e-fame"? I've met nothing but good people in this guild, the officers included. It's a video game afterall, so why should I care about how famous or infamous I get?

Also, pot meet kettle.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I'm actually laughing right now about how you felt the need to vent your frustrations at your former guild, which you lied to.

I wan't you to realize what you just said. Then I want you to look at your GM. I've been in some of the most top secret meetings with that guild bud. Don't act hard, I know way more than you wan't to know. I also told Ark I was going horde, so try that out for size. Of course the game wasn't fun with Ruin anymore. You can't tell me you enjoy being ordered around like a !@#$% while you AOE spam at 5 frames a second. Get real dude. It's obvious to EVERYONE!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
04/29/2013 12:44 PMPosted by Plaguesqt
Why would I care about "e-fame"?

I'm going to take in fact that you paid MONEY for your rank says you care about e-fame, !@#$in idiots these days man.

Wait, nevermind. I guess I can now safely ignore you since you called DKs a 2 button class.

How do you know how to play your class if you paid for wins? Don't preach to me you 1600 scrub.
Edited by Nevalia on 4/29/2013 12:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]