Horde don't care about world pvp.

90 Orc Rogue
I'm anything but butthurt

Defense mode activated.
Never go in defense mode man...it makes you look weak.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
04/29/2013 12:47 PMPosted by Nevalia
Why would I care about "e-fame"?

I'm going to take in fact that you paid MONEY for your rank says you care about e-fame, !@#$in idiots these days man.

Wait, nevermind. I guess I can now safely ignore you since you called DKs a 2 button class.

How do you know how to play your class if you paid for wins? Don't preach to me you 1600 scrub.

Lmao. Looking at your achievs, you got 2k in 2 days 2 years ago, and have zero arena achievs other than step into the arena and WWW. Please don't call anyone a scrub, especially if you're going to be a dumbass and call a class a "two button class". You've likely never played a DK.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
/facepalm
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
04/29/2013 01:03 PMPosted by Warmane
It is no secret that after several months of having absolutely no opposition whatsoever on Kil'Jaeden Ruin has decided to combat our true enemy: Boredom.

Is that why I saw you and your guild on Bleeding Hollow attempting to cross realm and underestimate the power of the other guild I was in, the Ironwolf Clan? They wiped you guys pretty damn hard. So much for getting rid of boredom.

Cool story.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Ruas man you need to go out and get some sunshine, its hilarious how much hate you have for Ruinous

I don't see why you have to go all crazy about Ark, majority of the Ruinous officer base has been in GW2 for the last couple weeks. I don't blame the horde for taking over SW, congratulations to them. It's just funny that the Horde has to wait till half of Ruinous was in GW2 to do it and you can say all you want but it has been stated in these forums for weeks now that Ruinous was off doing other things.

Hell, I don't even blame half the guys in Ruinous for leaving, there has been no threat from the horde in months, and for a WPVP focused guild to have no competition at all, it would get SUPER boring and makes sense for them to go to a game where they can get more WPVP.

So this raid on the King is about a couple months to late for it to really matter.

Additionally, I have no idea who this Nevalia is but welcome to the forums.

And Mcskaa dude you need to leave Req, its a dead pit, I left because I knew I was never going to ever get any RBG ranking in that guild. It was full of people asking for 2s carries when I was there.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Is that why I saw you and your guild on Bleeding Hollow attempting to cross realm and underestimate the power of the other guild I was in, the Ironwolf Clan? They wiped you guys pretty damn hard. So much for getting rid of boredom.

From my understanding only Kyo and a couple followers went to BH, so I am not to sure what you are talking about?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
I enjoy Req and have made many friends in the guild that I enjoy playing with. As for the people asking for a carry, I've maybe seen 3 or 4 people asking for someone to help them cap due to their lack of gear, but I've never seen anyone asking for a carry to the Requiem requirement seeing as you wont get in that way.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
So much paragraph rage. This is why Arkhaos will forever be my God-king and mentor. I hope to one day have all of you writing short stories about how I've ruined your gaming experience.
Reply Quote
So much paragraph rage. This is why Arkhaos will forever be my God-king and mentor. I hope to one day have all of you writing short stories about how I've ruined your gaming experience.

Why do people insist it's because their gaming experience is 'ruined'? I barely had any contact with your guild (being ganked, grouped with, etc.) and I despise the guild. Garbage players in a garbage guild. That's all there is to be said about it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Nerds.
Reply Quote
This thread got boring fast...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Monk
This thread got boring fast...

Likewise
Reply Quote
80 Worgen Death Knight
04/29/2013 01:03 PMPosted by Warmane
It is no secret that after several months of having absolutely no opposition whatsoever on Kil'Jaeden Ruin has decided to combat our true enemy: Boredom.

You were in IWC?

That explains a lot.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Well it's not every day Arkhaos posts his surrender message.

After a weekend of aggressive horde attacks including a successful primetime Varian kill, Arkhaos takes time out of his clearly busy schedule to admit that Ruinous is going away, and pleading with other Alliance PVP guilds to step it up in his absence.

I'm just glad he chose to post it himself.

Where were you 5 months ago?

3 months ago?

For someone who claims WPvP doesn't matter, you sure are proud of yourself now.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I'm going to take the time to share my opinions about ruinous in this thread since many others have. When I had first transferred here in late cata, the server was pretty much horde dominated with like two alliance guilds. I had heard stories of a guild that used to own the server and they were alliance, but they had moved on to different games. During that entire summer I acted as WPVP didn't matter to me. As I was on the verge of switching horde(because I secretly cared about WPVP) this massive guild decided to make its return. I hear stories of huge organized and planned meetings/events. This seemed amazing to me. A serious business guild with organized stuff. I thought I was tired of just messing around. So I joined the second coming of Ruinous. I was there for the entire build up and then the climax of killing garrosh and destroying org with it. I shortly after realized, that was it. The build up was over and boredom set in.
GOING TO START TYPING PART 2 EVEN IF NO ONE CARES
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
ITT: The horde still doesn't care about wpvp.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
- has a guild master who deliberately stole money from his own members to pay for personal expenses

Whats this? if it's not your normal bs and there is some truth to this, tell me? I'd like to know.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

The responses would suggest otherwise.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
04/29/2013 01:57 PMPosted by Vinterpwn
- has a guild master who deliberately stole money from his own members to pay for personal expenses

Whats this? if it's not your normal bs and there is some truth to this, tell me? I'd like to know.

Vent's due.

04/29/2013 01:58 PMPosted by Plaguesqt

The responses would suggest otherwise.

You haven't been reading the responses huh?

"transferring horde was the best decision I've made"
"long hair"
"Stop eating Cheetos"
"Ruinous is going to a game where the number game works in their favor"
"Shut up win trader" and then an argument about that and trash talking.
Edited by Questina on 4/29/2013 2:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]