Horde don't care about world pvp.

90 Orc Death Knight
Hi I'm back. I was busy working.

Ruas man you need to go out and get some sunshine, its hilarious how much hate you have for Ruinous

a) I do that all the time and b) what does sunshine have to do with my opinions on anything in this game

I could tell you to go outside and get sunlight because of your constant need to attack your prior guild but I won't because I don't need to resort to logical fallacies to persuade people that I'm winning the popularity contest. Well sometimes I do, but I guarantee I've never recommended people get more ultraviolet radiation exposure.

04/29/2013 01:07 PMPosted by Binkee
I don't see why you have to go all crazy about Ark, majority of the Ruinous officer base has been in GW2 for the last couple weeks. I don't blame the horde for taking over SW, congratulations to them. It's just funny that the Horde has to wait till half of Ruinous was in GW2 to do it and you can say all you want but it has been stated in these forums for weeks now that Ruinous was off doing other things.

If you're going to play the "my officers were too busy so it doesn't count" card, then so can I. Darkdk has been too busy IRL until recently. Requiem's WPVP "resurgence" was going to happen regardless of what game you chose to play. It's why I joined Requiem, and I joined it well before anyone knew about what your guild was doing.

From my understanding only Kyo and a couple followers went to BH, so I am not to sure what you are talking about?

What part of "crossrealm" do you not understand?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I stopped playing as often as I used to and when I did my experiences with the people in the guild was awful. These terrible sub 1500 players were trying to tell me how to play my class. No matter how much logic I used they didn't care. They were right and I was wrong. With more and more experiences like this happening every time I logged on I slowly started to realize, I'm surrounded by retards. The normal Tuesday lag fests got stale and the guild lost its luster. I left the guild and later left KJ. In conclusion at first organization and massive events might seem cool, but they're actually REALLY GAY.

Peace
Daniel
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Per Ruas:

Well it's not every day Arkhaos posts his surrender message.

After a weekend of aggressive horde attacks including a successful primetime Varian kill, Arkhaos takes time out of his clearly busy schedule to admit that Ruinous is going away, and pleading with other Alliance PVP guilds to step it up in his absence.

I'm just glad he chose to post it himself
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Whats this? if it's not your normal bs and there is some truth to this, tell me? I'd like to know.

I once again am not lying.

A short time before Ruinous left for SWTOR many officers in Ruinous quit. They were fed up with Arkhaos manipulating some of the... younger people in his guild into donating way more money than was necessary for vent upkeep. He used the money for his own expenses. Hence the popular KJ meme "vent's due".

The final straw that caused them to quit was that Arkhaos solicited donations to buy a new graphics card to give away to someone in the guild, but no one ended up actually winning, and the money (or the video card) simply disappeared.

Do you want to know what my problem is with Ruinous? What separates it from guilds like Requiem?

Ruinous is just Arkhaos' plaything. His little corporate business. He doesn't care about any of you as long as you follow his rules. Ruinous is how Arkhaos is getting paid, and your blind devotion to him is just his continued way of getting him paid with zero compensation for you.

If you want to verify my story about "vent's due", ask any former officer of Ruinous. There's a few on BH as we speak.
Edited by Ruas on 4/29/2013 2:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Might as well call it a cult at this point. It was fun destroying yall in Dara Mactire on SWTOR, first time I learned who Ruinous was honestly, knew nothing of any past stories like the ones Ruas has stated in forums, whether they be true or not. All I knew and disliked at the time were how annoying yall were, and there really is no victory in dominating yalls guild. Because no matter what, you would come to forums, or make youtube videos talking about how bad yall are taking over the game, yet cant win a pvp fight in Ilum where basically caters to yalls strategy of forming mass numbers. Sooo far deep down the punch bowl.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Ruinous finally making the observation that Horde doesn't care about wPvP. Ruas an upset crybaby as usual.

I quickly thumbed over this one... Did I miss anything else from this 4 page thread?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
I quickly thumbed over this one... Did I miss anything else from this 4 page thread?

Plaguesqt is a dirty win trader
Edited by Mcskaa on 4/29/2013 2:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Ruinous finally making the observation that Horde doesn't care about wPvP. Ruas an upset crybaby as usual.

Arkhaos makes a post and all the kids of KJ come a crying. But no, you didn't miss anything.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7061257984/h616D6FFA/
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Ruas an upset crybaby as usual.

Incorrect Aurora. Please go be a troll somewhere else.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest

Contact me in game when you have some time. I'd like to ask you a quick question.

I'll be on Aleous, Hermit or Mitch.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest

Contact me in game when you have some time. I'd like to ask you a quick question.

I'll be on Aleous, Hermit or Mitch.

Uhhh. Quite bored with WoW atm. Can't even bring myself to log in. Sorry.

But the answer to whatever your question is, is probably Yes, or maybe no.
Edited by Aurora on 4/29/2013 2:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Any other way I can contact you?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest

Can try PM on openKJ.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Plaguesqt, eat a snickers. You get buthurt when people bring up your pvp achievements.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
04/29/2013 02:49 PMPosted by Aurora

Can try PM on openKJ.
Message sent.

Plaguesqt, eat a snickers. You get buthurt when people bring up your pvp achievements.
He'd have diabetes by now if he did that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

So is this nerd that can't argue logically so resorts to the old armory trolling #1029485848?

You'll have to excuse me, I lost count after the first 400 times someone brought it up thinking they're edgy.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
04/29/2013 03:09 PMPosted by Plaguesqt

So is this nerd that can't argue logically so resorts to the old armory trolling #1029485848?

You'll have to excuse me, I lost count after the first 400 times someone brought it up thinking they're edgy.

No one is trolling. People are pointing out you bought an rbg carry/wintrade to 3000, and you're blowing it off like it was nothing, which makes no sense. If it was nothing, why did you do it?

I'm not sure if you understand this but artificially inflating your skill record doesn't do you any favors. Are you never going to do RBGs again? Fine. But keep in mind that you got your rating to absurd level through cheating, Blizzard did nothing about it, and that's why people are upset. Legitimate players are upset.

You're like the Lance Armstrong of the server, before they took his wins away.
Edited by Ruas on 4/29/2013 3:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
I'd love a snickers. Had a Kit-Kat yesterday. Was only so so. Wish we had all the Kit-Kat flavors here in America that they have in Japan.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Ruas man you need to go out and get some sunshine, its hilarious how much hate you have for Ruinous

I don't see why you have to go all crazy about Ark, majority of the Ruinous officer base has been in GW2 for the last couple weeks. I don't blame the horde for taking over SW, congratulations to them. It's just funny that the Horde has to wait till half of Ruinous was in GW2 to do it and you can say all you want but it has been stated in these forums for weeks now that Ruinous was off doing other things.

Hell, I don't even blame half the guys in Ruinous for leaving, there has been no threat from the horde in months, and for a WPVP focused guild to have no competition at all, it would get SUPER boring and makes sense for them to go to a game where they can get more WPVP.

So this raid on the King is about a couple months to late for it to really matter.

Additionally, I have no idea who this Nevalia is but welcome to the forums.

And Mcskaa dude you need to leave Req, its a dead pit, I left because I knew I was never going to ever get any RBG ranking in that guild. It was full of people asking for 2s carries when I was there.

The horde guilds that took the king are only a couple of months old. We don't have years under our belt it actually takes time to get players within the ranks. Not our fault your guild took the wrong time to take a "break". I can't really speak for requiem on where they have been so I'll leave that to someone else.

We didn't wait for one alliance guild to leave. Are you kidding me? I like you binkee I really do but that's the most dumbest thing I have seen in this thread yet. "We waited for ruinous to leave" So that's pretty much like saying Ruinous came back when Requiem took a break after owning the server for a couple of months in MOP? It's not like you didn't have 80+ members online when we took your king. Maybe instead of ark posting on these forums he should take the necessary steps in finding leadership while SOME of your other leaders are taking a break because I can go ahead and tell ya now we arent stopping just because your guild isnt here. Not the way it works.. Sorry
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]