516 Prot Warrior LF Late Night Raids

90 Pandaren Warrior
***Available after 10pm PST.***
11/12N Tot
Challenge Conqueror: Gold
Prot Warrior 516 Item Level
Enhancement Shammy 508 Item Level Alt (or could be main, excellent dps)
Skilled Tank/melee hybrid with thorough knowledge of my classes and game mechanics. I have seven years of raiding experience in World of Warcraft. I have played just about every class.
I am looking for a guild to join where I can play. I am not interested in sitting the bench. If your guild has similar progression and is in need of a prot tank or enh shammy, please reply or message me in game. I would appreciate it (Bruceleero "alt code 0253" or Ticklmonstèr-that's Ticklmonst"alt138"r
Known as a strong guild member and leader. I'm personable and active in vent/mumble/TS. Definitely enjoy getting to know people.
***My availability is after 10pm Pacific into early morning weekdays and every other weekend all day and night.***
Thanks for your consideration.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Hello Bruceleeroý!

<Insomníacs> is currently looking for exceptional DPS to add to its current roster. We raid from 11PM to 2AM PST on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.

If interested, you may contact either myself (Btag: Illi#1664) or Swíndle (Btag: hiatus#1945) for more information.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]