3D view of my character doesn't show properly

90 Orc Death Knight
When I view my character profile (this character) and got to 3D view, the background is fine but my character appears white. The shape is present and the only thing that shows up correctly/normally is my shoulder slot. When I have nothing equipped in that slot, then my character is white and appears to be bald. This only happens to this character and when I view my other characters, they're fine. I've tried relogging and closing it from the multitasking bar. I've also noticed that the 3D view loads faster compared to those that appear correctly. I am using an iPhone 5 if that helps.

Edit: here's a photo of my character profile

pic.twitter.com/WQiZNjzcZI
Edited by Gromarrosh on 4/30/2013 8:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
i tried reinstalling it and it got fixed :)
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
This was likely due to an error in the cached data on your device. Is this the first time this has happened on this iPhone?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
yes it was the first time it happened. it happened when i was using 3G connection.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I am also experiencing something odd with the display.
First, usually when I change gear, it usually changes the gear shown in the character icon; this time it's stuck as my healing set instead of my dps which is shown to be equipped at the gear screen. It looks correct when viewed in the 3D and it seems to be the same on the website as well. Normally it changes, no?
Second, when looking at the character in 3D (this one) I do not have the proper tail. It's supposed to be the shaded long red panda tail and instead I have a traditional bob tail.

I tried first clearing the data cached and then reinstalling to no success.

The OS is Android and the phone is the Samsung Victory 3G LTE.
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
^ Thanks for the heads up! Looks like it's all pandarens.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]