[A-RP/PVP] The Alterac Initiative

Table of Contents

• In Character Declaration
  • Guild Information
  • Recruitment and Contact

• In Character Declaration

The Alterac Reclamation Initiative

Years upon years have passed since our once proud realm stood united under Aiden Perenolde. His acts of 'betrayal' in order to safeguard his people against the enroaching threat of the Horde led to the eventual sacking, pillaging, and looting of his Kingdom at the hands of Stromgarde. Since that day our nation has been left in ruin, eventually forgotten by the entirety of Azeroth; while what little remains of our once proud nobility have been reduced to common banditry.

Enemies beset Alterac not only from all sides but from within what remains of the kingdom itself. The Forsaken lie in wait for their time to strike, the Syndicate steal from their very own people, ogre's control our very own capitol. We must not only turn our eyes to the multiple threats facing Alterac, but to the people. The people of Alterac have suffered long enough without stable and just rule.

It is for this reasoning that I, Duke Alboran Fleetwood, do hereby claim in my own name the Kingdom of Alterac, constituting of the Alterac Mountains and the surrounding lands. To be ruled over by myself as Lord-Protector of the realm until the rightful heir is presented. I swear to safeguard the land and people of Alterac from any and all who threaten them.

Thusly do I make the following proclamations regarding my realm:

- All Ogres of the Crushridge tribe are to be hunted down and exterminated with absolutely no mercy, their remains burnt upon pyres and removed from our fair city. Those who attempt to flee will be hunted down even after leaving our borders.

- All members of the Syndicate are to be given the choice to lay down their arms and be absolved for their crimes in exchange for servitude. Those who refuse will be hunted down and forced to stand trial, those who resist with force will be put to the sword.

- All natural wildlife is to be preserved, hunting will be strictly regulated to keep all wildlife in abundance. Violators will be hunted down and prosecuted.

- All those who serve the Argus Wake are to be put to the sword for their allegiance to the Shadow Council.

- All Undead, be it Scourge or Forsaken, who enter Alterac shall be put to the sword for crimes against both Alterac and humanity.

- All members of the Ebon Blade are to be treated fairly, unless engaging in hostile activity. As we have no qualms with their order, they are not to be instigated.

- The Crown of Alterac, if located, is to be turned over immediately to Lord-Protector Alboran Fleetwood. The same is to be said for the Tiara of Perenolde, that which turns over either relic is to be greatly rewarded.

- Any and all citizens, soldiers, clergy members and magic users of the the Alliance who wish to commit themselves to our cause will be made honorary citizens of the Kingdom of Alterac and will be given equal rights.

Let it be known that Alterac is now under my protection, those who defy the people of Alterac will be dealt with swiftly and decisively.

Signed,
    Duke Alboran Fleetwood

As witnessed by:
    Lady Pridwyn Cairon

Reply Quote
    Out Of Character Information

About the Guild

We are a newly formed guild dedicated to the reclamation and reformation of the Kingdom of Alterac. The Initiative will operate primarily within the region and surrounding areas through a variety of guild plots. Each member will be offered a unique experience through both individual and group assignments. Our goal is to provide everyone with a fun and engaging guild for each of their unique characters.

As the guild progresses from a rag-tag group into a larger, more organized entity, we intend on exploring the more intricate workings of how Alterac functions. Various subsections within the guild tailored to provide a fitting home for every members character. Through this we hope to make each member feel like they are truly part of something. Those who show dedication within the guild will find themselves experience rich and rewarding roleplay.

Rules

Recruitment will begin at level 25.

Death Knights will be taken in on a case by case basis and recruitment will begin at level 70.

Three Strikes Rule.

Unexplained absences of 20 days will result in removal from the guild.

Respect must be given to the officers and other members as well as the rest of the community.

Members must always conduct themselves with maturity, although we do not have an age requirement we will expect all our members to behave as civilized adults. This rule applies to both within the guild and while on the server as a whole.

The Initiative mainly focuses on human roleplay however special consideration will be made to those applying on other races who prove to be dedicated and experienced.

Ranks

• Lord Protector
  • Council
  • Knight
  • Champion
  • Circle
  • Intel
  • Military
  • Pledge

• Recruitment and Contact

Officers:
    Alboran
    Nathonus
    Abraxin

Other Recruitment Contacts:
    Lochian

Requirement will currently be handled completely in game. If you have an interest in joining please send an out of character whisper or mail to one of the officers listed above. We will work with you to arrange an in character interview.

As part of our requirement process we will also conduct a brief out of character interview.
    Edited by Alboran on 4/30/2013 9:19 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    (Reserved for future use.)
    Reply Quote
    /support
    Edited by Kaycee on 5/12/2013 5:23 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    100 Human Priest
    Alterac is certainly popular of late.
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Warlock
    And why shouldn't it be? It's an interesting place that's been left largely unaddressed. Plenty of room for people to work within, and plenty to build off of.

Anyway, you certainly have my support. It's always good to see more Alterac RP on here. Or, really, RP dedicated to any human kingdom other than the obvious ones.
    Reply Quote
    Alterac has always been one of the more interesting parts of human lore to me, despite the fact that there isn't really all that much on them. They just haven't been explored enough, didn't really notice any dedicated effort going to represent them either.

Besides, I figured that Stromgarde needed its 'greatest pal' in Azeroth restored.
    Reply Quote
    Either an Ally or a competition
    Edited by Furlbrow on 5/1/2013 2:40 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Warrior
    Alterac will be restored to glory, stronger than ever. The Lord Protector, Duke Alboran Fleetwood, will see it done!
    Reply Quote
    Stamp of approval goes here.
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Rogue
    /huffs

I fought for Alterac before it became the flavor of the month...

*turns up nose*

But seriously, yay for Alterac RPs
    Reply Quote
    Bump for great justice.
    Reply Quote
    64 Human Hunter
    We are a newly formed guild dedicated to the reclamation and reformation of the Kingdom of Alterac. The Initiative will operate primarily within the region and surrounding areas through a variety of guild plots. Each member will be offered a unique experience through both individual and group assignments. Our goal is to provide everyone with a fun and engaging guild for each of their unique characters.

As the guild progresses from a rag-tag group into a larger, more organized entity, we intend on exploring the more intricate workings of how Alterac functions. Various subsections within the guild tailored to provide a fitting home for every members character. Through this we hope to make each member feel like they are truly part of something. Those who show dedication within the guild will find themselves experience rich and rewarding roleplay.

Sorry to say this, but too late. Meaning we are already on it, if you would love to join us.
    Edited by Alemed on 5/2/2013 1:28 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    100 Human Warrior
    Where the hell did all these Alterac humans come from. I remember like last year there was like maybe 4 or 5 Alterac humans (including myself) then all of a sudden 2013...BAM you all come out of the wood-works.
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Rogue
    Hey! Vess has been from Alterac since she was created... whenever the heck Cata come out.
    Reply Quote

Sorry to say this, but too late. Meaning we are already on it, if you would love to join us.

Who says there can't be more than one guild about something?

I wish you guys luck!
    Reply Quote
    64 Human Hunter
    Who says there can't be more than one guild about something?

I wish you guys luck!

Well that my good friend could result in one thing... civil war and we don't want that, if less they want to ally up.

Where the hell did all these Alterac humans come from. I remember like last year there was like maybe 4 or 5 Alterac humans (including myself) then all of a sudden 2013...BAM you all come out of the wood-works.

Well since Helessia took over Arathi alot of people are trying to retake Alterac.
    Reply Quote
    Hellissa* bud, and to be honest literally coming into a thread saying that they're too late and should join your guild makes your guild seem like the type people should avoid. There can be more than one guild representing a nation on the server.

That being said, I wish you great luck on this Alboran.
    Reply Quote
    64 Human Hunter
    Hellissa* bud, and to be honest literally coming into a thread saying that they're too late and should join your guild makes your guild seem like the type people should avoid. There can be more than one guild representing a nation on the server.

Well not trying to, just saying because a lot people do not want to see conflict like the Civil War in Arathi if you know what I mean. If they want to ally with us thats great, but please try not to start conflict with us is what I am saying.

Also we reclaimed Strahnbrad as i just heard if you wanna join us or ally with us you will have to talk to Kormed.
    Edited by Alemed on 5/2/2013 2:59 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    BAM you all come out of the wood-works.

We come from swiss cheese, actually.

Thanks a lot! We're looking forward to being a part of the great RP community on Moon Guard.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]