In Character Declaration Guild Information Recruitment and Contact
In Character Declaration
The Alterac Reclamation Initiative
Years upon years have passed since our once proud realm stood united under Aiden Perenolde. His acts of 'betrayal' in order to safeguard his people against the enroaching threat of the Horde led to the eventual sacking, pillaging, and looting of his Kingdom at the hands of Stromgarde. Since that day our nation has been left in ruin, eventually forgotten by the entirety of Azeroth; while what little remains of our once proud nobility have been reduced to common banditry.
Enemies beset Alterac not only from all sides but from within what remains of the kingdom itself. The Forsaken lie in wait for their time to strike, the Syndicate steal from their very own people, ogre's control our very own capitol. We must not only turn our eyes to the multiple threats facing Alterac, but to the people. The people of Alterac have suffered long enough without stable and just rule.
It is for this reasoning that I, Duke Alboran Fleetwood, do hereby claim in my own name the Kingdom of Alterac, constituting of the Alterac Mountains and the surrounding lands. To be ruled over by myself as Lord-Protector of the realm until the rightful heir is presented. I swear to safeguard the land and people of Alterac from any and all who threaten them.
Thusly do I make the following proclamations regarding my realm:
- All Ogres of the Crushridge tribe are to be hunted down and exterminated with absolutely no mercy, their remains burnt upon pyres and removed from our fair city. Those who attempt to flee will be hunted down even after leaving our borders.
- All members of the Syndicate are to be given the choice to lay down their arms and be absolved for their crimes in exchange for servitude. Those who refuse will be hunted down and forced to stand trial, those who resist with force will be put to the sword.
- All natural wildlife is to be preserved, hunting will be strictly regulated to keep all wildlife in abundance. Violators will be hunted down and prosecuted.
- All those who serve the Argus Wake are to be put to the sword for their allegiance to the Shadow Council.
- All Undead, be it Scourge or Forsaken, who enter Alterac shall be put to the sword for crimes against both Alterac and humanity.
- All members of the Ebon Blade are to be treated fairly, unless engaging in hostile activity. As we have no qualms with their order, they are not to be instigated.
- The Crown of Alterac, if located, is to be turned over immediately to Lord-Protector Alboran Fleetwood. The same is to be said for the Tiara of Perenolde, that which turns over either relic is to be greatly rewarded.
- Any and all citizens, soldiers, clergy members and magic users of the the Alliance who wish to commit themselves to our cause will be made honorary citizens of the Kingdom of Alterac and will be given equal rights.
Let it be known that Alterac is now under my protection, those who defy the people of Alterac will be dealt with swiftly and decisively.
Duke Alboran Fleetwood
As witnessed by:
Lady Pridwyn Cairon