Join Cheese Vendor

91 Gnome Warrior
I haven't put up a recruitment thread in awhile, so here it is.

Are you in a guild where you must go to trade chat to find out how to get to Outlands? Must you spam trade to find people to run dungeons? Do you have a bunch of guildmates logged on, but the only sounds in guild chat are crickets? When you ask for help crafting something in guild chat, are you met with a stony silence? Perhaps it's time to look for a guild where social means something.

Here at Cheese Vendor, we are a friendly bunch of people who enjoy the game and enjoy the company of our fellow Cheeses. We have regularly scheduled achievement runs, active healers and tanks, a weekly raid night, incredibly goofy events that serve no purpose what-so-ever except to confound the Horde, helpful individuals in every class, a full cadre of maxed-out crafters, mount runs, and cupcakes.

We're not big into PvP, although a few of us do hit battlegrounds regularly. We do like our heroics, scenarios, LFR, and pets. Our raid team is full at the moment, but we could always use a few more dps to add to the rotation (ranged is best and if you are melee, having a tanking off spec makes us happy!) Don't expect massive progression - we only raid once a week because some of us miss a raid environment and our real lives have priority. :)

We are currently setting out to achieve Herald of the Titans titles. We could use a few more dps and another tank and healer. (I will be changing from my normal tanking role to healing, so we will all die...) So if you have a level 80 or close to it alt and want to join our group, whisper Veon in-game.

If you are tired of being just a cog in the guild machine and want a place to call home, hit up a Cheese in-game, or drop a message here. I'm in-game most evenings, so feel free to whisper me.
Reply Quote
Kashmir approves this delicious post. They have the best cupcakes around hooves- i mean hands down.

[i]
We are currently setting out to achieve Herald of the Titans titles. We could use a few more dps and another tank and healer

/wave :D Count me in!
Reply Quote
91 Gnome Warrior
woot

You did read the part about me healing, didn't you?
Edited by Gigglefoot on 5/1/2013 1:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
woot

You did read the part about me healing, didn't you?

It's okay, healers are really just divas that make our jobs appear harder than they are so we can get away with getting trashed on raid nights.

If all else fails just blame the warlock.

Or the hunter >.>
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
Another Kashmirite approves this post (I've been in this guild before, too, believe it or not... heya. /wave)

Also, I have a baby mage on another server, same name, that'd like in on this Herald dealio. Only in the 40's still, but I'll find more time to push her past the hurdles and redo almost every darn quest over again in the process.
Reply Quote
91 Gnome Warrior
Bumpers for cupcakes and the Titans.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
We worship the Olympians round these parts...
Reply Quote
91 Gnome Warrior
Olympians are so BCE.
Reply Quote
91 Gnome Warrior
Have I mentioned the cupcakes lately?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
http://www.thecupcakeblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Gnome-Cupcakes.jpg
Reply Quote
91 Gnome Warrior
Those gnomes should be armed...
Reply Quote
91 Gnome Warrior
Bump for Hump Day!

And did I mention we are hitting ICC and Firelands each week? Do you want that Herald of the Titans title?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
free /bump

Woot! Heralds are getting there. :)
Reply Quote
91 Gnome Warrior
We baked some more cupcakes.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
cupcakes? what about cookies?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Start a sister guild Horde side: <Bread Vendor> and I will join you in deliciousness.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
No no no...the horde guild should be <Wine Vendor>!!!!!
Reply Quote
91 Gnome Warrior
Do you know that we once had a horde guild? It was called <Cheese Horders>. I had no connection with the naming of it. Yeah, that name... Seriously, I had nothing to do with naming it. Ever. It was before my time.

I was in an ICC heroic run once and glanced over and saw the guild tag <Wine Vendor>. Good times, good times.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]