Warlock LF Raiding Guild

90 Undead Warlock
Hey everyone I just got back into the groove of things with WOW. I have been playing ever since World of Warcraft released even though I have spent alot of my time playing this game it will forever be indebted in my heart.

I would like to add I haven't really raided a whole lot this expansion but I would like that to be in the past and want to actually get into the raiding scene to be the best warlock I can be as well as a guild who deserves the best, I will put my effort into doing whatever you need me to do and I will do it no questions asked.

Right now I am at a 484 Ilvl very low for ToT I realize this. I am working on it as we speak getting up my ilvl will take time but I know I can do it.

For Raid days and times I guess around 9 server time to whenever. I don't think I would like to raid on sundays though just my preference. But any other day is fine. Also I can raid late on saturdays if that's available as well.

I think that's about it for now other than thank you for reading this post. Have a good one.
Edited by Morior on 5/1/2013 8:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]