<SyFy> Is now recruiting

90 Worgen Druid
SyFy is back and is rebuilding! We fell into the shadows for a while but we are now back and wanting to get in raiding once again. Right now we are currently rebuilding so not into raiding just yet but looking for more members that are level 90 so that we can get into raiding ASAP. TS3, 500 ilvl, and the ability to play your class to its fullest is an absolute must. PvP is also something that we will be getting into as some point and being on your A game is a must for this as well. Raid days will be as followed Tuesdays from 7PM to 10PM Server, Sunday 6PM to 9PM Server. If you can't make the times then please don't apply.

Willing to help gear out the right people if dedication is shown towards the guild. Crybabies, drama, and trouble makers need not apply and will be kicked if seen in guild. We are family oriented meaning that I myself have a family and feel for those who have family's as well. Mature, friendly, and fun is what this guild is all about if this does not work for you then we most likely will not be a good fit for you.

Thank you for taking the time to read this here guild recruitment message, I look forward to speaking with some of you and recreating what SyFy used to be.
If you have any questions or would like to know more please let me or an officer know and we will be glad to answer. Do a /who syfy and just ask for an officer or you can contact myself on battle tag Buche#1684.

You can also find me in trade chat posting silly guild recruitment messages!

Hope to talk to you soon
Edited by Buche on 2/25/2014 5:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Still looking for more members. come help us grow the guild and have fun at the same time. all levels are welcome to join!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
We are still looking got more members to join us. We are a very laid back guild and fun to be around, contact me if you would like more info.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I may be interested in joining on my shammy. He's my old main that kinda of retired when my friend died but I have been kinda wanting to play him again. I may also be able to drag my wife back alliance side with me too lol. we are both 85 and usually up for anything.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
On another note i was thinking of switching my pally or rogue back ally side too :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Sounds great man. I will be on a little later tonight and I will keep and eye out for you.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
This is the one i should be on later on
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
We are still recruiting active players, if you would like to know more contact me in game.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
We are still looking for more active players. look me up in game or let me know here.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Still searching for more active players. contact me in game if you would like more info.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Contact me in game if you would like more info about our guild.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
We are still looking for more active players, most of us are 90 now. If you would like more info just look me up!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Yup, still recruiting. Look me up :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hey everyone, we are still looking to add to our team. We are looking for more 90s so we can start getting the gear for 10 mans. If you would like more info please contact me in game or on here. Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I should be in game today 12:30 server this afternoon, feel free to contact me for more info. We do offer free repairs now as well as any help you may need for leveling or gearing. If I'm not online feel free to contact anyone in SyFy. Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Still looking for more 90s for our raid team. If you would like more info contact myself or any member of our guild.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
We are in need of a tank pally or monk and heals pally or monk and some solid DPS. Contact me in game for more info. Buche#1684
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
*removed*
Edited by Isebaille on 7/12/2013 8:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Add me to friends and we will chat! :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Updated with new info :) contact me for info/invite
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]