Open Libram LXXVI: Send In The Nuns!

90 Dwarf Paladin
Ugh. I hate having to choose between the Alacrity and Prowess while I'm gearing up from the pvp vendor. I never know which one to take.
90 Draenei Paladin
If they do monk and dk, the two monks should be Chen and the Monkey King. Gotta ook those dookers!
90 Human Paladin
I'm sure Chen is probably 99.999999% likely to be the Monk hero
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hard to get into card games when all you want to do is look at the pictures ;x
90 Human Paladin
Well, you can do both!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't think I can.

Same reason I suck at RTS games, I am fascinated by the changes the units and building go through. The Warhammer ones are the worst (BEST!), you can make out bigger bayonets and larger gun barrels. Claw hands... newer jump packs... chain swords... clouds of evil... aaaaand I lost another game.

Btw, Aglaea, we're doing Herald on Saturday. We're starting around 5pm PST and doing a quick final clear and ending it with the Algalon kill. I tried using your battletag thingie, but I'm guessing it didn't go through ;x

Vlada#1743
90 Draenei Paladin
I do hope they have more then one hero per class/faction combo eventually.

Vindicator Maraad deserves a spot on the roster for Paladins, Velen should be the default Priest. Moar Draenei please.

Still I <3 Uther so much, I'm glad he's in there.

A shame there isn't a prominent Draenei mage, there really should be.
90 Human Paladin
I think most of the heroes will be big names.

Id rather have Lothar for a warrior card myself
90 Draenei Paladin
I think most of the heroes will be big names.

You know what, in my neck of the woods Maraad and Velen qualify as big names.

Also Bolvar should totally be a Paladin hero.
90 Human Paladin
Maraad maybe not so much, Velen yea, Bolvar yea

BIG names though, like franchise names; Illidian, Doomhammer, Gul'dan, Malfurion, Uther, Arthas, Jaina, Thrall etc.
90 Draenei Paladin
Shut up Chaz.

I want some Draenei heroes, leave me alone.

Editz: Nobundo should easily be the Ally Shaman hero.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 4/26/2013 12:33 PM PDT
90 Draenei Paladin
Nobundo should easily be the Ally Shaman hero.

He's easily the biggest name Ally shaman. Unless Blizz just wants to !@#$ pull a wildhammer dwarf.

Draenei and gnomes in particular lack big name, active characters in game. Velen and Nobundo make a cameo or two, but otherwise never actually participate in combat. Vindicators at Lion's Landing was big headway. So was Mishka. But otherwise they're still very marginal.
90 Human Paladin
Shut up Chaz.

I want some Draenei heroes, leave me alone.

Editz: Nobundo should easily be the Ally Shaman hero.

I never said you couldn't have those eventually, but it seems right now they're focusing on those big names.

Have all the Draenei you want
90 Draenei Paladin
Have all the Draenei you want

Blizzard won't let me. T_T

Unless Blizz just wants to !@#$ pull a wildhammer dwarf.

I'm counting on it.

04/26/2013 12:52 PMPosted by Snozberries
Draenei and gnomes in particular lack big name, active characters in game.

They do, but they have some pretty boss names in other works. Gelbin was a bad !@# in his story story.

Velen did his big thing by saving the crack elves back in BC....that's about it.

Maraad is also pretty awesome in other works.

Vindicators at Lion's Landing was big headway. So was Mishka.

I love Mishka and the Vindicators were nice, but they are just pittances. From the last Q&A Blizz did it's pretty obvious that's all the Draenei are getting this expansion. Or any race really besides humans.

Demolitionist Legoso should totally be at the Siege of Orig, he's proven to be very good at exploding things and building weapons.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 4/26/2013 1:03 PM PDT
90 Human Paladin
Hell caden, you could probably build an all draenei deck if you really wanted to lol
90 Draenei Paladin
Hell caden, you could probably build an all draenei deck if you really wanted to lol

I could and no one would know who any of them were.

/sigh

There are actually quite a few forgotten Draenei characters scattered throughout WoW that if developed could be awesome.

Whoever made them cared a bit about the Draenei at least.
90 Human Paladin
I would
90 Draenei Paladin
I would

:)

Well, most people wouldn't.
90 Human Paladin
Though perhaps not in in the same vein of Caden's deck, I wanted to make a Draenei deck too...

<.<.>.> an all female Draenei deck.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]