Open Libram LXXVI: Send In The Nuns!

90 Tauren Paladin
Woot, 3 shot SSB Gold, only SM to go!

One more step to lookin fabulous.
100 Draenei Paladin
Woohoo! Best of luck :)
90 Tauren Paladin
One more step to lookin fabulous.
You sparkle and you're a male blood elf paladin what more could you ask for.
90 Tauren Paladin
lol, well Greatsword is prob my top pick, but only 6 Heroic kills, and hopefully 4 bosses to work with in the very near future, that may still take awhile.
I got my greatsword from i think my second heroic coin roll. In my experience the weapons only come from coins ... i have the str polearm on heroic as well but i will never use it.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I got my greatsword from i think my second heroic coin roll. In my experience the weapons only come from coins ... i have the str polearm on heroic as well but i will never use it.

strength polearms are an abomination.
90 Dwarf Paladin
Well, final killed Lei Shen in LFR for the week for nothing but gold - which didn't cover the three wipes I personally put in, on top of the two existing wipes.

But I broke down and bought mats to make new boots; I feel so broke, but the massive gains to haste and strength are quite nice.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i just bought t3 pants off the bmah. i feel a little silly now. this means i have to spend a small fortune to finish the set.
90 Tauren Paladin
FABULOUS!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
None of my friends play D3 anymore, but it was pretty fun with other people.

I still don't even have a character through Nightmare, but eh it was an annual pass perk so I can't say I've really wasted anything.

One thing I will give Diablo is that it's cinematics are sooooooo pretty.

It's kinda fun trying to make stupid builds and running them on pretty high difficulties. Unfortunately, I kinda wanna try some other classes, but holy !@#$ does leveling take forever, and then gearing would be hella expensive or time-consuming.
100 Draenei Paladin
It's 11 at night and I still have pants on... why this...

Silly west coasters and your silly times.

It's almost 2 AM here!
100 Draenei Paladin
Unfortunately, I kinda wanna try some other classes, but holy !@#$ does leveling take forever, and then gearing would be hella expensive or time-consuming.

That... describes several Blizzard games...
90 Blood Elf Paladin
That Hearthstone Fireside duel between Uther and Garrosh made me smile. Garrosh got wtfFACEPLANTED.

Of course, this probably means they're going to nerf the Paladin deck now... lololol.
100 Draenei Paladin
Mukla and Jenkins in the same game >_<

They seem more like momentum builder or setup cards rather than strong in their own right.
90 Dwarf Paladin
Of course, this probably means they're going to nerf the Paladin deck now... lololol.

Sad part is this is probably true! LOL
100 Draenei Paladin
That Hearthstone Fireside duel between Uther and Garrosh made me smile. Garrosh got wtfFACEPLANTED.

I had to watch that video just to see Uther defeat Garrosh, now I want to play the game. :x
100 Draenei Paladin
Maybe it'll turn out differently once the game comes out, but it seems to be really detrimental to have a deck stacked with 4+ mana costing minions. I expect to see a lot of zerg rush strats in the early stages of the game. Lots of low cost minions and card draws to overwhelm the field.
100 Human Paladin
Get tickets this morning lobster?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]