PVP Oriented Guild

90 Blood Elf Mage
Hello Norgannon! A group of friends and I started pvp'ing pretty heavily (just really getting into the swing of arenas) and we were curious: is there an active, pvp-oriented guild on the server? We'd really love to try some rated battlegrounds and the like. If there isn't, would people be interested in one? Or, alternatively, interested in grouping up for some? Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I know Fatality has a lot of really good pvpers, We had some members of our guild who were officers that ended up leaving our guild to join Fatality specifically for the pvp groups. So I know they're pretty into it, I don't know everyone in that guild, but the ones I do know are really good pvpers and really nice helpfull people. Kasey is their guild master, send her a pst or a mail and let her know Namilea sent you : )
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]