Rate the character above you.

90 Blood Elf Mage
These threads are always fun if they get going, rate the look of the character above you 1-10
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
9.75, only because I like the hat that goes with the set more than that hood. Still looks great on an elf though!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
i guess its kinda like rate that xmog

9.75, only because I like the hat that goes with the set more than that hood. Still looks great on an elf though!
very nice. how a troll should look. not all decked out in belf looking gear or pandaria style gear. 9/10
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
i guess its kinda like rate that xmog

very nice. how a troll should look. not all decked out in belf looking gear or pandaria style gear. 9/10

8.5! Very Taureny

<< Military man.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
9. I like it, it's simple and matches. Eyepatch makes you seem like a battle-hardened vet. Looks like an uniform.
Edited by Slithengar on 4/27/2013 3:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
9. I like it, it's simple and matches. Eyepatch makes you seem like a battle-hardened vet. Looks like an uniform.

Very basic, not too flashy (which is what I like), and nicely detailed. My only quirk is the tabard.

Otherwise 8/10.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
8/10, matches pretty well, and pretty unique looking as you draw from different sets.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
9/10, looks pretty nice, matches.

I don't have my boots yet, so they don't match too well.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
@Spencer - 9/10. I actually like that alot...haven't seen it before.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
8/10 Matches, not bad, it matches..but its a set so that's to be expected, could do better with the weapon, but it works.

My shoulders do not show in the armory...so..
http://i43.tinypic.com/raub1d.png
Reply Quote
10/10, perfect for a night elf druid.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
That set always felt like it was made for undead for me. The coloring on the daggers stands out, but other than that, it does look nice.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
@ Ceiara
I like it very Gilnean like. looks like a Gilneas markswomen. 9/10
I am going with a shado-pan like style
Reply Quote
@ Ceiara
I like it very Gilnean like. looks like a Gilneas markswomen. 9/10
I am going with a shado-pan like style

9/10 Looking good!

Going for a Gilnean soldier look here.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
9.75/10. Nice job, simple but to the point. To Aeliren by the way.

I am going for a Baradin Warden/Northrend look.
Edited by Lucuss on 4/28/2013 6:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
9.75/10. Nice job, simple but to the point. To Aeliren by the way.

I am going for a Baradin Warden/Northrend look.

You pull off that look pretty well! The sword seems out of place though.. I'm not sure. I can't get close enough to a Warden to find out without it trying to kill me. 10/10!
Reply Quote
9/10! Great set! Always loved the dragon look :) Didn't give it a 10/10 because it's sliiightly overused and doesn't really fit a Blood Elf
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
4 you look like hunch back of notradame sorry. I gave it points because you do have some orcish characteristics to your set. I know this isn't a beauty contest, but I can't help my feelings.

I'll give you a 6 rp set, because your weapons look like plastic toys. I'd go with more basic weapons.
Edited by Melynða on 5/1/2013 1:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
3/10
It doesn't match very well, and it's a little too basic.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]