What makes green fire worth it IMO

100 Gnome Warlock
take a sec and Try and remember all the cool things you've gotten in wow on your lock.
Now look to see how many of those things you still have or are still using today.

You see the green fire will go with us through all the expansions and levels and raids and everything, that's what makes it so great.

As for the boss I don't think he needs a nerf just keep at it till you get it down.

Green fire club
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
What makes green fire worth it, is the recognition that you are at least a somewhat good player since you have green fire and you were able to overcome a difficult encounter; not to mention it looks amazing!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
I have the book but haven't even began the quest.

If it actually provided an upgrade I would do the quest.

The math is in, and simcraft has proven that using green fire increases the color of your spells by green.
Edited by Varlth on 4/27/2013 2:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I have the book but haven't even began the quest.

If it actually provided an upgrade I would do the quest.

The math is in, and simcraft has proven that using green fire increases the color of your spells by green.

http://diablo.incgamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Genius.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
take a sec and Try and remember all the cool things you've gotten in wow on your lock
Only played since Firelands so my memory bank is rather empty on those recollections, but I too have been requesting green fire since the 1st time I saw a fire mage...Oh well, someday
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]