Random BG's - Demo best spec? Affl viable?

90 Orc Warlock
I have found that in duels and small scale pvp Demo is wrecking havoc more than destruction (and I assume affliction). I am able to use imp swarm/service which means 5 imps 2 felguards and meta.

However Affliction is my beloved spec, however I have read that for the most part it is TERRIBLE in MoP. Is this correct? I struggle with destro in PvP because of the ramp up time.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
destro is the best spec for battlegrounds. It absolutely wrecks shop in randoms.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
All 3 do fine in random BGs.
Aids spamming in affliction will destroy the damage meters.

Destro and Demo are both very good solo, however demonology just cant put out the required burst across several targets. Target switching isnt great, and having so many pets makes you less mobile for maximum damage compared to destro imo.

1v1 Demo is arguably the best. (All the imps and 2 felguards with DS up hurts like hell, and you dont need to cast as demo)

Destro is amazing in random battle grounds vs a group, and shadowburn is great.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
1v1 Demo is arguably the best. (All the imps and 2 felguards with DS up hurts like hell, and you dont need to cast as demo)

This.

Demo hits so hard with those all up, kills through shieldwall, sac, and most defensives...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]