Dead server? Want one more social?

90 Night Elf Rogue
I have a second rogue at 90 horde on this server and i find it rather dead and very anti social. Not many raids or rbgs going on in trade and its hard to find a guild that is actually well, a community. Not just someone spaming invites to any one looking to make a profit of people.

If you are looking for a new server like how The Underbog used to be, I recomend Fizzcrank. There are some guilds that push progression on this server and others that want to progress yet need new people that are looking more for the community or social aspect. Its not one of those high end servers like doomhammer, stormreaver, or of couse tich, but does have progression, 2 good pvp guilds and rather nice people.

I'm posting on this server forums to try to find new faces because most people on this server know eachother. That and I have watched this server die of the last year. Its rather sad but there are many other server's dieing. just trying to reach out and give a simalar option. For those that like to raid and rbg, want some possible rating and progression but at the same time dont have a stick up their !@#. Want to have fun and enjoy the game while killing things.

Make a lvl 1 toon on Fizzcrank. See what yah think. Mediem pop and about the same relm time so it isn't too big of a change. :)

Many guilds are recruiting here and there are 2 big major guilds taking up most of the raiders. However, they are promised raid spots they never receive. Then the go else where or stop playing the game all together. Lot of people that like being GMs on this server. Not alot of people willing to share power so the server as far as guild progression is being split. much like your own.

Reasons to change in short :
1. More people but not lagy or over crowded.
2. More guilds to choose from that actually want to get things done
3. Ally is 3/1 here but horde and ally interaction is still nice.
4. pve server but we still have some good pvpers and are still fighting in tb
5. More social. Trade isnt being spamed with people but it is still usually active.
6. Finding a possible new home that hasnt died out yet.

Thanks for reading my mini rant <3

yosh#1661
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
gtfo
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
*steals Death Note*

*scribbles*

Yumemaria: Gives their gold to Mugafo, then walks in front of a speeding bus.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I have a second rogue at 90 horde on this server and i find it rather dead and very anti social. Not many raids or rbgs going on in trade and its hard to find a guild that is actually well, a community. Not just someone spaming invites to any one looking to make a profit of people.

Welcome to CRZ.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]