Any Kaldorei Roleplay Guilds?

90 Night Elf Warrior
Or just a really, super fun Roleplaying guild? :D

Greetings Feathermoonians,

My name is Bellizabeth and I am in search of an active Roleplay guild for my boyfriend and myself. We're new arrivals to your server, having found our home server has become a bit too crowded since the 5.2 implementation of CRZ. We're really enjoying the much less "troll-like" atmosphere we're finding here along with the more tranquil environment in the questing zones. We'd like to find an active guild where green guild chat isn't a rarity to see. Also, it'd be great to find an RP guild as we're former raiders looking for a more casual gameplay, but it's not necessary. We both are very into lore, especially night elf lore, so a night-elf centric guild would be amazing. I could really see loving this server and the fact it's community seems much tighter knit so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Reply Quote
I'm not sure if FM has any Kaldorei-focused RP guilds. If not, that's actually a shame, because I feel like there's a lot of potential there. I've only recently returned to WoW, so I'm not 100% certain who the A-Side RP movers and shakers are anymore. I can tell you that the Horde's got a lot going on at the moment, though; the Thundering Hammer Clan's been really hammering out the RP lately, and it's been great to have been a part of that.

Let us know what you find, Bellizabeth. And just keep in mind that, if there's really nothing out there that fits what you're looking for, you'll have the server's support if you decide to start up something on your own. Feathermoon is one of the oldest and most well-respected RP servers on WoW, and I can tell you from personal experience that if you get yourself involved in this community, as a contributor and a facilitator of solid RP, good things will happen.

[edit] Also, the reason this community seems so "tight knit" is because a lot of us have been playing here (on and off, anyway) since release. At this point, most of us old timers know each other both in game and out. And that's awesome. For us, anyway. I've heard that it can be hard sometimes for new folks to penetrate into that community. Just keep at it -- like I said before, if you're writing good stuff, and helping others write good stuff, people will notice.
Edited by Matsujin on 4/28/2013 8:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I concur with Matsu.

I have little to add about what goes on A-side. I don't know of anything Kaldorei-specific, but there are a number of active RP guilds that immediately spring to mind which I'm sure would suit you... No doubt a singing paladin will be along shortly to give you more information.

Welcome to Feathermoon!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Welcome to Feathermoon! If you'd like, contact me in-game and I can introduce you to the RP crowds on Alliance-side that I know.

Unfortunately, none of them are kaldorei-centered guilds. If there are any on this server, they've succeeded in evading my radar. You're more than welcome to start one, though, and I wish you luck in that if you do.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
No doubt a singing paladin will be along shortly to give you more information.

Welcome to Feathermoon!

Didn't you know? He's only a paladin because vanilla didn't include the bard class. ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

No doubt a singing paladin will be along shortly to give you more information.

Welcome to Feathermoon!

You rang?

BB, as far as I know, there isn't really a Nelf-centric guild. I know someone tried to do that in early vanilla, but he gave up on that and joined the Riders.

Here's what I recommend:
Make a profile at feathermap.net. Corri and her team appear to have fixed the email notifications, but if you don't hear from the site (and check your spam folder) within 2 hours, ping me in game or on this thread and I'll let them know.

Once you're on the Feathermap, you should be able to find the RP you are looking for.

I can vouch for the Order of the Rose being a very Lore-centric guild. They handle it Lore like a good director handles an ensemble cast: Everyone gets their moment and it is woven into an amazing story.

Riders have RP night tuesday nights, from about 630 PST till 830+. Boomsticks have their pub crawls wednesday. The Rose meets sundays (I believe).

There is a server wide RP channel centered around Buzzboxes (hearthstones/whatever) called BuzzBox. A side also has a few other IC channels. Ping me for more information.

As for the singing part: There is a part of me that wants to make a gnome death knight/engineer and call her Yoshimi. http://www.npr.org/event/music/177028655/watch-the-flaming-lips-perform-yoshimi-live?ft=1&f=1039&utm_source=feedly
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Thank you all for your warm welcomes and kind wishes. You all seem so much like people I'd really want to take the time to know. Which again, gives me high hopes for this server.

While I would most definitely create such a guild had I the time to devote to making it the kind of guild I'd want, my work currently has other plans for most of my time. Something to think about for the future though, perhaps. Especially since I could probably single-handedly quest my way to guild level 25 with as much as I enjoy questing. I do have the time to be a positive and contributing guild member to perhaps add something to an already existing guild or group.

Also, @ Kelliana: I may take you up on that as it's sort of an amazing offer. Not one you tend to get very often either. I'd LOVE to meet and get to know the Roleplay community here. From what I've gathered about it from the various pages of forum threads thus far, your server has quite the variety of quirky and fun personalities to potentially Rp with.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
I'd like to echo Bricu on the whole Feathermap.net shindig. It's of current a very effective and simple hub of RP for the Feathermoon community. There's some good (and fun!) stuff going down on it, and a great way to organize everything. Highly recommend checking it out. Either way, welcome!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
The Order of the Rose meets on Friday nights at 5:30 PM server time in the Argent Dawn building of Cathedral Square in Stormwind City.

As far as I know, there are no Kaldorei-centric guilds on the server. However, there are several great role playing guilds. I suggest checking out Feathermap.net for making RP connections. It's a great resource!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]