To many Frost Mages...

90 Human Mage
What are you guys talking about? Mages can only go frost, other speccs r just a skin used to hide the mage true identity. Remember WoW first cinematic? The Human Mage on the tower casted only frost spells, so yah, Frost all the way!
Reply Quote
No no no.....let everyone else play frost so when someone encounters me they think I'm frost. Then I DB them in the face deep and one shot them to death while trololololololoing the whole time.
Reply Quote
I started lvl arcane in BC. And I've always been frost since I hit 70. And I didn't even touch fire in cata. I enjoyed frost so much in cata that, if possible, I want my cata frost mage back.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Frost is fun, but fire actually takes some skill to play and isn't as forgiving as frost. Fire has and will be my favorite spec to play and the numbers are good if you are competent. It comes down to play style and preference... ive seen really good arcane mages that still play even after the nerf sure they don't compare to the other 2 specs but play what you want and play it well. Like rng? play fire, like to freeze !@#$? play frost, like to pew pew missiles? you get the picture?

Its not about what spec does more damage, its about how much damage can you do in the spec you like, understand, and love to play.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Here's the BRUTAL reality:

skill > everything else.

On my raid team, the top DPS is a lock. A destro lock, and he played destro even when vritually all locks were afflication.

He also happens to be a former top raider who has now decided he prefers to take it more casually.

Since the beginning of 5.2, he has always been the top DPS on our team, and to add insult to injury, he has always had the lowest item level. Only yesterday he turned 510 thanks to the VP belt, and still uses jade fan as his OH! Regardless, since the beginning of 5.2, he has RANKED every week on world of logs.

He has taught me that what other people say is very true:

Its not about what spec does more damage, its about how much damage can you do in the spec you like, understand, and love to play.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]