Horde and Alliance Hugging It Out?

90 Human Hunter

I'd like to see some cross-faction action happening this summer, with some arranged world pvp events. I'd also like for Alliance to do more stuff together in general.

I know Frediablo ganked my willing gnome in Nagrand for some Talbuk mount that required a certain number of honorable kills. He gave me the idea of possibly working together with a group of hordies to have a pvp party with a few alliance where those who don't have the mount (like me) but want to get it can do so and snag some hks and maybe have a little fun in the process.

Anyone interested? Any other ideas?

Also, I'm saying this right now. I want another xmog contest this summer and I'd like to sponsor the WoW Factor Show who came last July. Would be nice to see them come back a year later for a cross faction mog contest.
Edited by Samarrah on 4/30/2013 5:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
I would love to hug the Alliance

I'm not sure WoW Factor would do a cross-realm contest. They said no to it last time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I emailed Noelani a few weeks ago about it. He said they'd be open to it given our situation. I also pointed out that we can pretty seamlessly move gold back and forth from Horde to Alliance so winners on either side can claim their gold prizes. It's no big deal. I guess Noelani likes me more. :P
Edited by Samarrah on 5/1/2013 4:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)