Topic @Thunderhorn Alliance
Pretend I'm a night elf from an alliance guild.
• I tag the boss when surrounded by 30+ horde.
• I die because I'm not sure what defensive cooldowns are.
• I cry to my friends that we have to grief the horde.
• My friends and I taunt Nalak into more and more adds.
• I go home sad, because even though me and my friends are a giant bag of feminine toys, the horrible horde still get the kill/tag.
Edited by Ryangoslìng on 4/30/13 11:32 PM (PDT)
When we figured out that we couldn't grief you any harder and it was taking forever for you to kill nalak with ten people, we decided to dps him so we could get our nalak tag after....end of story