Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Pretend I'm a night elf from an alliance guild.
• I tag the boss when surrounded by 30+ horde.
• I die because I'm not sure what defensive cooldowns are.
• I cry to my friends that we have to grief the horde.
• My friends and I taunt Nalak into more and more adds.
• I go home sad, because even though me and my friends are a giant bag of feminine toys, the horrible horde still get the kill/tag.
When we figured out that we couldn't grief you any harder and it was taking forever for you to kill nalak with ten people, we decided to dps him so we could get our nalak tag after....end of story
Edited by Ryangoslìng on 4/30/2013 11:32 PM PDT
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.