bye maelstrom! it was fun

90 Undead Priest
i am leaving the game. my sub is up soon and converge broke up sooo no more reason to play.

take it easy, even the people i hated i enjoyed playing with.

in the future if you see someone playing the toon, Venicide, take a chance, it could be that idiot from maelstrom.

or dont either way i'll be having fun.

i had so much fun with so many people that left the game, or i played with on my server before this one.

so many people made this game great too me, Miollnir my best friend. Turklar, my first raiding guild master, and zabina, and the members of dirty rotten imbicils who wanted to give me 180 k gold one day to buy a spectral tiger, just because they thought it should go to me.

so many things make people in a game like this feel small or stupid, or dumb, but somehow i avoided those things so often. i saw so many great things happen, acts of kindness, and true ferocity.

when right on red began the unraveling process a few months back i knew i would eventually be leaving. i didnt think it would be so soon, but well sometimes the stars just align.

my sub is up in a few days, and no reason to even log anymore.

good bye all and thanks for the memories!

http://youtu.be/d1g9PFtSCKw
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Bummer...
It was an honor fighting beside you. As a player...you are a class act.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
gunna miss you venni

was an honnor playing with you
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I know the past few weeks were really intense, forum wise...

I wanted to thank you for all the fun Venicide!

After all, we're all playing the same game and without you Venicide, the next few days will be quiet and boring, until horde does the same as you did and fight against us!

We haven't played much together back when I was in the horde, but I remember running my first rbgs with you leading them, and you are a pretty nice guy, if we take the "rp" aspect of the game when we provoque eachother, because after the rbg, you told me "good job" even though I'm pretty sure I did terrible.

It was fun while it lasted! I really hope you come back one day!

Laterz Venicide!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I wanted to thank you for all the fun Venicide!

After all, we're all playing the same game and without you Venicide, the next few days will be quiet and boring, until horde does the same as you did and fight against us!

thanks! it was always fun to look around and find someone when i wanted to pick a fight--or to fight back if they felt like picking their own fight

i hope a new shadow priest rises in my wake to become a terror on a maelstom.

my sub ends on thursday and i assume i wont be able to post anymore then either
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
gunna miss you venni

was an honnor playing with you

thanks zang, i had so much fun with you and everyone else in CONVERGE, i just couldn't bear the process of starting over.

i wish you the best my friend
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
gimme dat priest with all dat gear

i need 2 priests to play :)
Reply Quote
The Horde loses a solid soldier and the realm loses a solid person.

But then again, RL > WoW. Gug knows how this works firsthand.

Thanks for everything you gave to us Venicide, you will be missed.

/salute
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Woe
Peace.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
So long.

Kat
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
all bs aside i cant think of another player i have enjoyed pvping with as far as horde.
you sir are a class act and im proud to say you killed me thanks for the fun you will be missed my friend
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I HATE YOU! AND YOUR KITTENS!

Pffft quitting wow....

Quiting is for quitters..

anyhow, im jk. its been memorable. Your duels with Phooze, Sorrow.
Another horde guild and player down the drain.
Good luck ven.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
aww cmon guy, there's other guilds you can apply to. maybe not here but there's still some servers thrashing about. We didn't do much together but you did lead a premade AB that finished my battlemaster achievement on my paladin. If you need somebody to sleep on your gold like a dragon while you're gone let me know. I'm pretty warm and cuddly.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
lol thanks everyone for the encouraging words, and the support.

i have 481 days played on venicide, he needs a break.

since i started playing after my first major knee surgery in a 3 month period, i have never taken a break...time to see the other side
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Sorry both your guilds died but perhaps your interest will come back and you'll join us. Play again soon!
Edited by Variante on 5/1/2013 5:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Sorry both your guilds died but perhaps your interest will come back and you'll join us. Play again soon!

thanks variante, that means a lot to me :)

also if you catch me online before my sub runs out, and you need help with pet related achievements, hit me up i can prolly help you get a mr. bigglesworth.

even though i am leaving the game, i would like to help anyone who wants this cool pet to have one
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
05/01/2013 09:11 AMPosted by Nerfincoming
Your duels with Phooze, Sorrow.

how did I just get put in the same sentence as sorrow. o_o
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Woe
05/01/2013 07:11 PMPosted by Phooze
Your duels with Phooze, Sorrow.

how did I just get put in the same sentence as sorrow. o_o

obv referring to my elite paladin.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Only 481 days played? Pfft, amateur.

Seriously though, I don't think we had too many opportunities to fight together, only a couple of times I believe. You've always been a player with integrity and I have a lot of respect for you. Take care on your new journey in this world called "real life." Try not to melt faces anymore though, pretty sure it's illegal in most places.

/salute
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
VENI!! I'm gonna miss your RealID popping up on my chat bar. (silly name) :) PvPing with you over the years has been fun! I remember shenanigans on my mage well. Take care, and IMO, you'll be back. They always come back.

<3 Summer
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]