looking for an invite

100 Goblin Rogue
I would like to try out this server. it sounds perfect for me. can someone send me a cross realm invite so i can test it out first please and thank you
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Depending of the time frame you play, I could assist with that. I am usually on from 2330 to 0600 EST. If thats the time frame your on, then I could be of assistance, if not...someone who lives a normal life would be your best bet.

If you need me to assist ya, send me an in game mail and I will pass my BNet tag to ya.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Thanks so much. Ill make sure to hook you up with whatever I can as a thank you :)

I'm always on and ill make sure to send my info over.

Thanks again!!!
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Rogue
Ok bobcat. I sent it and me know if there is any problems

I'm kinda broke but I'm gonna try to get you vial of sands as a thank you. I have recipe but not the materials needed :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
was joining your guild worth the 10k
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Payment not needed...Though, I am no Saytan...I am good. Doing what I deem as passing it forward.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Rogue
So I I guess hats a no then? Anyone else want to help me out?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
He probably did not receive your friend request? Bob isn't likely to leave anyone high and dry on purpose.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Rogue
Oh ok thanks. Ill send another message
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]