So, Hi =]

90 Orc Shaman
So, my name is Shamanigåns. I'm a shaman. I totes like to pvp. That being said, where's the action AT! TRUSSSTTT me bro i lift. Gear? who cares HAMYOLOSWAG IN YO MUTHAHUMPIN FACE. That is all. May you all have a blessed day and a pleasant tomorrow, Ta Ta.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
The Snozberries will gladly kill you, then all of your honor/conquest vendors. Take a page from OSH and make sure you double our numbers to stand a chance!
Edited by Accelin on 5/3/2013 7:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
OMG! You guys suck :p you should retract your statement! I own your guildies in tb and wg and the only way YOU guys stand a chance is with massive numbers. Ask the boomie dk and mage I 1v3'd in wg hey they tried right? Lol good day.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Hunter
Say yolo one more time.
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
OMG! You guys suck :p you should retract your statement! I own your guildies in tb and wg and the only way YOU guys stand a chance is with massive numbers. Ask the boomie dk and mage I 1v3'd in wg hey they tried right? Lol good day.

Comes to a dead server and brags about being "good".
By the way nice gems. You might break the ol' 1300 with them bad boys.
And you're not Holyplume quit with the yolo/swag stuff please.
I would wreck you if I was still here. I will gladly duel you anytime cross realm. taelo#1869 add me if you're down.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
yolo
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]