Why are WW Monks ok with RoRo?

90 Pandaren Monk
SoF
RoRO is like a mini shield wall for me, once i have more mastery.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Why are WW Monks ok with RoRo?

because its fun when it procs at 10 stack TEB :D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Thats what I was gonna ask. I assume RoRo is rppm so on a typical pull it will probably proc pretty early in the fight but what i dont get is if it procs close to on pull and you are reforged to dump into mastery then what happens when you have no tiger eye brew yet?
Edited by Windwaddler on 5/3/2013 10:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
During the proc you can gain 2-3 charges of TEB, and I usually pop them just to get that 30% boost paired with the remainder of a prepot.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Finding it worthwhile to just DPS through the RoRO proc, a cheeky +50-80% damage done inside the last bit of hero + prepot is pretty nice and can leave you opening at 200-300k dps depending on 4pc procs.

If you really don't like it, you can unequip and equip it on the countdown pull then it wont proc until ~30 seconds later. Plenty of time to hit 10 stacks.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Vex you talk a lot of !@#$ for being #2. I'm not saying I'm gods gift to monks, but it must suck knowing you'll never be the best monk NA
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Paladin
It needs to be removed from the game.
Reply Quote
sorry...what is RoRo?
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
It needs to be removed from the game.

id be all for that if we got buffs in its place!
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
Biblical is Fraisch's alt.

Poor guy is butthurt.
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Monk
I tried it out (the 502) and didn't like it. I mean its fine for Patchwerk style, but anything with add priority and it sucks. Also not having my 4pc hurt. Finding yourself at a 5-6 stack with a proc isn't very cool. On the whole I would prefer we weren't balanced around it, but once I get the 522 and my 4pc I'm sure I'll care less.
Reply Quote
I still have no idea what any of you are talking about.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
sorry...what is RoRo?

I think it's what Scooby Doo says when he's in trouble.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Rune of Reorigination. It's a trinket from Lei-Shen with a proc that converts all of your mastery, haste, and crit into the highest of those three stats.
Reply Quote
Rune of Reorigination. It's a trinket from Lei-Shen with a proc that converts all of your mastery, haste, and crit into the highest of those three stats.

That sounds horrible.
Reply Quote
Typical forum mentality... Vex is right, though he's going about it in an immature way. All the other classes you see pulling ridiculous dps (warlocks, mages, rogues) are planning their CDs around trinkets as well. I haven't been dpsing this tier sadly so I do not have support for the trinket, it is childish of you all to think that "an upgrade is only an upgrade if you don't have to work at it".

TL;DR Vex is right, he's a *@%@@!!#, but he's right and I think I have a crush... the rest of you need to deal with balancing your stats to pull competitive dps, or suffer the shame of being a baddie.
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
I'm a what?

I'm drunk as <removed> and can't figure out what <removed> means.

But yeah, these scrubs better figure it out or just delete their characters.
Edited by Harlsoco on 5/20/2013 1:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
So this Vex guy is what like 12?

But yeah i'm not a fan of this trinket, once I got the lfr version and blew all my gold on new gems/enchants/reforges I learned that it never wants to proc, or procs at the wrong times. It's not cool being at the mercy of one little item.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I'm just not looking forward to my entire gemming/reforging/enchanting priority to change based on one item.

Not gonna use extra rolls on it for now, but if I get it, I guess I'll try it out. Would rather be able to pull respectable damage without it though.
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
05/18/2013 11:25 PMPosted by Zenway
So this Vex guy is what like 12?

They let 12 year olds consume alcohol where you're from? LOL
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]