Can't tell if I killed oondasta on my alt

100 Troll Shaman
This will track it all in away that whatever toon you are on, you just hover over the saved instances icon and it will tell you pretty much what you need to know about any instances or world bosses you may or may or not done or killed.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/saved_instances

This. I've been using SavedInstances for a while now and I adore it. Tracks regular raids, world bosses, LFR, dungeon cooldowns, daily quests, weekly quests...
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
We are aware of the request and looking to add a way for characters to track which world boss had already been defeated in a given week.

Why is it so complicated? But glad you are aware of this issue.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
I also use SavedInstances, it's a great addon, but alas, it's not working properly for Oondasta either.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
We are aware of the request and looking to add a way for characters to track which world boss had already been defeated in a given week.

Forever waiting for the next patch for Blizzard to fix things.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8518311880?page=4#80

So yeah they know that the flag is not being set correctly but they need to wait for a patch to fix it.

In the meantime, pop open notepad and jot down if you killed Oondasta for the week.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest

You shouldn't be. I use this script:

/run for k, v in pairs({ Galleon = 32098, Sha = 32099, Nalak = 32518, Oondasta = 32519}) do print(format("%s: %s", k, IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(v) and "\124cff00ff00Yes\124r" or "\124cffff0000No\124r")) end

I also macro it, so it's one button and it tells me what I did.
Reply Quote
I would suggest a writing medium and a piece of paper for the time being...so hard I know ;(

No macro/addon will be able to track this for you currently and will misinform your weekly kills.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Probably one of the best ways to do it would be adding a dialog similar to the LFR queue panel that shows a '!' symbol you can mouseover to show already-looted bosses - possibly as an extra info tab on that or another panel that just shows bosses you've looted for the week (which could include other lockout raid bosses from current and previous tiers?)

The old raid info panel was useful for this sort of thing, but not as easy to get to anymore afaik.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I'm pretty cave-man like to my approach in this matter. I keep a notepad by my desk. On the left column I have names of characters. Going across the top are the world bosses. When I kill a boss, the character gets a check mark.

*shrugs*
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Druid
If you are having so much issue remembering why not just write it down... print off a spreadsheet with your toon names and bosses names and just tick a box
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

Much too slowly.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
A) nice necro

B) its in the game now
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]