Who will be the most viable FC in 5.3?

90 Human Death Knight
With the upcoming +50% dmg intake for tank specs running flag, what class/spec will perform best as FC in 5.3?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
4 healing and using a MW monk

3 healing using a rogue with burst of speed (optional: second rogue with normal setup as well)

3 healing using feral with dispersion

The only top tier options

Inb4 some guy that can't break 1800 says warlock again
Reply Quote
Arms is getting a defensive stance buff.

An arms warrior will have an across the board 25% damage reduction in defensive stance now, making them the overall toughest FCs in game. However, they also have rather low mobility compared to a feral druid or monk.

I'd say all of the above options are viable, but I'd also consider arms to still be viable as well.

One thing is for sure though, a warrior tank will no longer be required. And given that warriors are fairly useless on non-fc maps, I would go with a feral or monk over a warrior on a core team.
Edited by Tankee on 5/3/2013 9:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock

Yes, warlocks are good, but wait till those stacks stack up....we are squishier than a lot of other dps out there...
Reply Quote
WW monk imho
Reply Quote

And given that warriors are fairly useless on non-fc maps, I would go with a feral or monk over a warrior on a core team.

I'm sorry but I gotta disagree with you on that. Prot warriors are still extremely good at spinning flags in the node maps and staying alive while doing so. Also, an AOE grip into a beam with mass entanglement plus a fury warriors swifty style reckstorm can = gg if well coordinated.

EDIT: but your right, the majority of the playerbase will share your opinion on warriors in RBGs effectively shutting the entire class as a whole out from participating in them next patch.
Edited by Triggermike on 5/3/2013 12:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
WW monk!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
WW, Arms Warriors, Warlocks, Ferals
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I can't imagine you saying 1 class is going to be that much better than another to where it becomes standard to have 1 class mandatory in order to compete. It will probably become more focused on FC teams rather than one class.

For example, a warlock is good, but a warlock with a resto druid is probably amazing.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid

ahhh I see so 1800 is the benchmark of knowing what you are saying.

Well psyops who runs with abn often thinks locks will be decent
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I immediately and

05/03/2013 04:53 PMPosted by Kitteykat

ahhh I see so 1800 is the benchmark of knowing what you are saying.

I'm beginning a policy where anyone who immediately dismisses other's opinion's based on rating gets the ignore. I'm sick of tired of that crap. People have opinions, if you don't like them, explain logically why or keep it to yourself. Saying 'lol rating' and not actually giving a counter argument is immature.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
MW Monks since WW is pretty bad and BM is lol
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
...wuh...what the....why are they robbing tanks of our one viable role in PVP???
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
anyone saying WW obviously doesn't know that flying serpent kick and roll do become 100% worthless once you have 4 or more stacks reducing mobility to 0.

rest / feral druids, arms warriors, warlocks
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
MW Monks or Resto Druids.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
probably gonna depend on team comp all around.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Well psyops who runs with abn often thinks locks will be decent

Because he's a good lock. They will make good FCs, but not the best...
Edited by Jugaa on 5/5/2013 6:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]