Aesir is recruiting for fresh MOP progression

90 Human Paladin
<Aesir> is recruiting. We are looking for a non-pally tank with a solid dps off-spec. We are also interested in any and all who want to join us. We are a mature guild, with the average age being in the late 20’s-mid-30’s. We have been a guild for three years now and are still going strong.

We recently transferred to Whisperwind from Executus due to the Alliance population leaving. Without a solid population base to recruit from, our raids have suffered. As such, we are looking to reset our progression here on Whisperwind, a fresh start. Several of our members decided with the transfer to change mains, so this makes sense for us.

We recruit the person, not the toon. I know I said a non-pally tank, but if a good person, who happens to play a prot pally, wants to join and raid with us, that’s great. When looking at applicants, we look at the person first, then we figure out how to fit them into our raids.

We raid Sunday and Thursday nights, starting 730pm server and run till about 10pm server. Our raid environment is fairly relaxed, no raging allowed. Loot rules are simple. Main spec rolls, followed by off-spec if needed. We all understand that being a loot !@#$% is not allowed.

If this sounds like what you’re looking for, hit me up in-game for more info. My battle tag is Akille#1277.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Update:
Found a tank, now focusing on DPS...melee would be preferred, but taking any and all.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump for more good people. Got a couple of folks that are fitting in nicely. We recruit the person, not the class/role.

Still looking for solid melee DPS.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Still looking for some solid DPS. We're 3/4 TOES now, and after a couple more gear runs, we'll be heading into ToT.

Hit me up in-game for more info. We recruit the person, not the class.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]