Talking with our Demons...

100 Gnome Warlock
So when I started the quest for our glorious green fire, I took the time to read everything, watch everything, and even talk to all of my demons (outside of the long cooldown ones)... I came out of it with several realizations...

The Succubus wants to molesticate me, which I don't blame her, my staff is pretty glorious. While Shivvara hates my face and everything it stands for, not cool Shiv.

My Guards are fairly nyeh about me, but I suppose they are fairly fond of me.

Both my Blue Jelly Beans are good people, though my Voidwalker needs to cheer up.

The Imps are gloriously insane, Fel Imp is great for long trips great sense of humor.

The Observer, while a bit off putting, just wants to be my best friend... And I am fine with it, I like that he enjoys exploring new places and experiencing new magic.

The Fel Hunter is adorable, and I realized I need to take him to a park more often to play catch-a-mage.

This experience has made me want to have our pets interact with us like that more often. I dig the personalities they each have.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
catch-a-mage the great sport of true warlocks and they anti-mage's buddys.

better yet if the mage is a gnome...free food!
Edited by Malacath on 4/26/2013 10:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
a glyph that gives us a spell that gives us maybe a random line or two of dialogue would be great, maybe similar to how a priests confession works.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
on MOP beta test the Wild imps spawned a random line when they are summoned...but well...lets just say that you po one every 20s...they removed it =x[they talked too]
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I thought was pretty cute when I got to that part of the quest. My Fel Hunter was just being a loyal puppy. I really hope he doesn't get mad when I Sac him all the time in BGs.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
I thought was pretty cute when I got to that part of the quest. My Fel Hunter was just being a loyal puppy. I really hope he doesn't get mad when I Sac him all the time in BGs.

That part of the quest actually turned me off from GoSac, because of how much the Felpuppy raised the bar for adorable, the Fel Imp being a pretty cool dude, and the Observer just wanting to be our best friend for life, all because we let it chew on some mages.

a glyph that gives us a spell that gives us maybe a random line or two of dialogue would be great, maybe similar to how a priests confession works.

I would dig a glyph like that, quite a bit... Probably to the annoyance of my guild though, I already refuse to stop playing with my Dalaran Coin since I just got it.

on MOP beta test the Wild imps spawned a random line when they are summoned...but well...lets just say that you po one every 20s...they removed it =x[they talked too]

Which voice clips did they run off? The Normal Imp or the Fel Imp?

catch-a-mage the great sport of true warlocks and they anti-mage's buddys.

better yet if the mage is a gnome...free food!

You Worgen really need to stop chasing the Gnomes. Especially of our own caste.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
the problem is that they could talk only on the first weeks of the beta, first they /say random things... from the 2 to 3 week onward they only /say things like wild Imps attackin <NAME OF THE TARGET>
Edited by Malacath on 4/26/2013 1:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
the problem is that they could talk only on the first weeks of the beta, first they /say random things... from the 2 to 3 week onward they only /say things like wild Imps attackin <NAME OF THE TARGET>

Ah gotcha.
I started picturing imps appearing and yelling "THIS IS NOT IN MY CONTRACT!" endlessly... Made me laugh.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I'd love some more demon dialogue too. I personally found the felhunter's response to be the best.

My favorite emote: The felguard's, "I play all my records backwards! Sdrawkcab sdrocer ym lla yalp I"
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Monk

OH PLEASE YES! It wouldn't need to be much, just a basic spell that makes our active demon say or emote something cute.

I did the same thing when I got my book a few days ago--took the time to talk to each one, both with and without GoSup. The dialog from each is actually about what I expected. I'll have to let my felhunter scoot his !@# across the carpets in Dalaran a bit more often.
Reply Quote
we do have a free slot open to replace glyph of nightmares. or glyph of attunement for that matter lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I'd like to talk to my demons some more. Especially my observer.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I would love to speak with my Felguard/Wrathguard more often. maybe then I could tell him to stop feeding himself to those damn snails.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Demons...are...NOT cute! This is why I despise you blood elves. You think everything has to be cute and cuddly..

This is why I despise forsaken. They think everything has to be dark, evil, and preferably dead. (I don't really hate forsaken, but I think you see the point I'm making).

By the way, you don't lore much if you think blood elves are cute and cuddly.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
@grdebby: Bwahahahaha Best post EVAH re: green fire!!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]