Farewell Winterhoof! <Sin> Exits Stage Right.

90 Pandaren Priest
Sin
Not sure how many of you know of us. We're a small guild who've been around since the beginning of Wrath here on Winterhoof. And in our time here we've shared in some pretty epic adventures with our fellow horde guilds (Team Redundant Team, Open Late, Edroh Eht, Power Word Drunk, Mombank)--and have done battle with some of you alliance scum (and I say "scum" with all due respect)!

But as all good things must, our time on this server has come to an end. We have seen a steady decline in population since the Cataclysm and Winterhoof just never bounced back.

So we're going to venture out in search of greener pastures in the hopes that a vibrant community (though I am not sure any community can be as colorful as this one) will bring back some of the energy and excitement that has been lost over the years.

To our friends who are still here, we wish you well. And if you ever wanted to visit our door is always open! You'll find us on Zul'jin. To those who have already departed, I hope you found what you were looking for! Stop by and say "hi" from time to time.

And with that, our last day here will be this Saturday (27 April). We bit you all adieu!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
My pally healer PuG'd with you a few times during early-mid Cata. I thought your guildies were nice, fair, and I appreciated how they never gave me flak for being in <ZOMBIE LAND> at the time. I know you'll be able to succeed on Zul'jin and it'll be an interesting experience to transplant your people there. It should, if anything, help bolster your ranks - especially if you're moving the guild. If not, building and levelling another would make for an interesting experience, too.

Regards,
Glance the Tranquil Master.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
i know how it goes thats why zombie land moved. just cant get anything done on winterhoof anymore :( join area 52 a lot of old faces from winterhoof on my server
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
It will be sad to see another long standing guild go.. Who will be taking over as leader of Sins Winterhoof division?
Edited by Kincayd on 4/26/2013 8:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
people remember me on the new server from winterhoof. someone told me to burn in hell. emoted spiting on me and another person filled out a ticket requesting i be banned... damn i love attention..... cheers to a new life filled server and please all who join emote spiting on me i like the sloppy attention..... or any kind of attention for that matter. LOVE ME!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]