HellsAngels Raid Progression Team

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Looking for geared and reliable elemental shaman, mage, mistweaver and retro druid for progression team. We raid Wednesday - Friday 5-8 server. We are top 10 Horde and look to progress even further. We provide gems, enchants, potions, repairs and flasks for your gear and toon to be successful. We have website and fights are filmed and posted on youtube.com

Contact Anuubis on Baelgun
Edited by Anuubis on 4/26/2013 10:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
not hating or doubting, just curious as to where you are getting your data of "top 10 horde"

i'd be interested on my mw, cept already raiding on wednesdays :/
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Jarshie,

Well, I checked www.guildox.com, they are #32 on Baelgun, #14 horde.

I wish them luck in recruiting though, horde side is a bit of a challenge these days :/
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
not hating or doubting, just curious as to where you are getting your data of "top 10 horde"

He meant top 10 horde on Baelgun.
Wow-heroes shows HellsAngels as #11 horde for progression on Baelgun. The #10(
Silence That Follows Us) has the same amount of boss kills as HellsAngels, but they have no ToT bosses downed, while HellsAngels does.

That's the logic he put behind saying #10 horde.

@Dareniun, I took a look at GuildOx. There are a lot of guilds that are no longer on Baelgun, such as Bless the Martyrs. This means that whatever list that you're looking at isn't updated.
Edited by Gildartsa on 4/26/2013 3:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Actually, the list is pretty accurate. Bless the Marytr is a relatively recent departure. I went down the alliance side and they are all still around even with current boss kills. So, unless you can name another horde guild which has left that puts you at #13 horde.

Also, with guildox, all kills are normalized, meaning that if one guild is higher in ranking than another guild and they have the same kill amount, the one guild killed their boss first which gives them the higher ranking.

I applaud you for trying to build your guild, I personally would like to see more horde on this server and more progression and better pug groups, but I will burst a bubble when exaggeration is involved, sorry, it's what I do.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest

Also, with guildox, all kills are normalized, meaning that if one guild is higher in ranking than another guild and they have the same kill amount, the one guild killed their boss first which gives them the higher ranking.

Wow heroes does the same exact thing, except an updated guild list for the guilds that left the server.

Bless the Martyr
Taint
Binary

All 3 left to other servers.
14-3 = 11, which I said we were.

That brings us to rank #11, as I said again^. This being with the SAME amount of boss kills as rank #10, EXCEPT HellsAngels has ToT progression. With THAT in mind, Anuubis is saying that in his eyes, the guild is rank 10 because of progress on current content.
Reply Quote
33 Pandaren Monk
I heard most of the Horde players on Baelgun left the server...
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman

Zul'jin sucks.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Think he's looking for a rogue now as well.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman

Yep, there are actually only 6 Horde players left on the server.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Zul'jin sucks

Still better then baelgun.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

He meant top 10 horde on Baelgun.
Wow-heroes shows HellsAngels as #11 horde for progression on Baelgun. The #10(
Silence That Follows Us) has the same amount of boss kills as HellsAngels, but they have no ToT bosses downed, while HellsAngels does.

That's the logic he put behind saying #10 horde.

@Dareniun, I took a look at GuildOx. There are a lot of guilds that are no longer on Baelgun, such as Bless the Martyrs. This means that whatever list that you're looking at isn't updated.

well i figured he meant on horde baelgun. just was curious as wowprogress stated it pretty differently (even excluding the recent transferring). i have never used wowheroes, so not too fluent with the site, however i did notice it does not have the guild im in updated. "silence that follows us" is currently 5/6 hof (as of wednesday).

regardless, not trying to debate who's ranked higher, best of luck to you guys
Edited by Jarshie on 4/29/2013 7:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Thank you for recent posts.

Spots have been filled though we continue to accept new members.

As of this post - we are now 9th Horde

Have a good day!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]