Enjoying my spriest...however...

92 Human Death Knight
Should I stop lvling him up? Only in the 40's right now and with the nerfs coming 5.3, I don't want to invest a lot of time into a class that will be gimped by time I'm 90. I'm also enjoying my ele shaman, so should I just not bother and focus on him instead? Both playstyles are fun, I just don't want to be complete garbage at 90 by time 5.3 hits.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
If you're worried about spriests being gimped, I don't see how playing an Ele shaman will solve that.
Reply Quote
92 Human Death Knight
If you're worried about spriests being gimped, I don't see how playing an Ele shaman will solve that.

They got buffs coming in the future. By time either of my classes are 90 it'll be 5.3. I like to take my time and enjoy things, not bum rush it.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
In no way will Discipline be gimped in 5.3.
Reply Quote
92 Human Death Knight

Shadow ;p I'm interested in dpsing. Healing just as an off thing to switch things up but primarily shadow.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
There aren't any nerfs for shadow in 5.3. The only change noted so far is a slight buff to VE.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
04/26/2013 01:59 PMPosted by Kronov

Shadow ;p I'm interested in dpsing. Healing just as an off thing to switch things up but primarily shadow.

My bad! So many threads about Disc; my mind is supplying that word where it doesn't belong!

As far as I know, Shadow will still be desirable.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
There aren't any nerfs for shadow in 5.3. The only change noted so far is a slight buff to VE.

Mass Dispel/Void Shift
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
I for one vote Ele or "Mental" Shaman as I like to call it. I play priest too but not Shadow. Just mastered killing Spriests as Mental last night.

Spriests greatest weakness: Overconfidence.

Go Shaman. Give em' the lightning!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest

Yes.

<--

e: Hawaiian pidgin: mental = crazy. eg. "eyy wat r u mental or sumthin?" <yelled at offensive driver cutting you off>
Edited by Vixie on 4/26/2013 7:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
55 Blood Elf Death Knight
LOL you will regret rolling an Ele shaman. They have ALWAYS been the weakest caster dps in PvP except for season 8 when they were strong.

Have fun always being at the bottom of the food chain.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
The trolls and ignorance of this forum is astounding sometimes.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
PvE should, in no way, be affected by this change as Void shift was never really used more than once an encounter...if that; and mass dispel was never used to dispel immunity. If you were planning on PvE we are still one of the strongest classes for dps :) For PvP there will be some debate over how much of a nerf this will be. Most people seem to forget that even when you void shift you go down to the hp of the person you shifted. Yes you can pop dispersion, but now you no longer have a defensive cd for yourself should you get focused. If used correctly it was quite strong, but either way our dmg will not be nerfed, so we will still wreck if left to cast for any length of time.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
04/26/2013 07:01 PMPosted by Vixie

Yes.

<--

e: Hawaiian pidgin: mental = crazy. eg. "eyy wat r u mental or sumthin?" <yelled at offensive driver cutting you off>

Used quite a lot elsewhere outside US as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]