mastery top off for tanking

90 Human Paladin
At what point should I stop prioritizing mast over haste?

I am curently with might 22.2% mast, my haste is at 4.3%

I chose mast over haste because it is less spikey, but I am wondering if i should keep going for mastery, or start leaning twards haste at some point
Edited by Knockerz on 4/26/2013 9:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
What makes you think mastery is less spiky?

And there's no currently-obtainable point, outside of personal latency/playstyle issues. The first haste soft cap is at 50% melee haste, and I don't know of any theorycrafting done to compare them at that threshold.

EDIT: Actually I read your question backwards. I haven't heard of any point period where mastery loses value.
Edited by Keten on 4/26/2013 9:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I tried haste specking 1st, and then tried out mastery. In my personal experiance and playstyle it seams less spikey with mast, even tho i was using enogh pvp peices for the holy power generation upon taking damage, (witch was awsome btw and wish that was on a pve set!)

I am also kind of wondering if maybe one or the other is beter at a certain it lvl. I planed on going back to haste once i hit 510, and experiment with that.

thx for your reply, you always have somthing positive to say!!
Edited by Knockerz on 4/26/2013 9:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]