Cross-Realm Challenge Mode Finder #15!!

90 Orc Death Knight
Faction / Class: Horde FDK
XP: Have silver in 2, ready to push golds in all of them
Availability: On right now, looking for a group to get them finished.
Bnet tag: Vitality#1399

Watched Aftermath videos and reviewing before each instance.
Edited by Losiro on 4/27/2013 9:45 PM PDT
90 Troll Warlock
Faction/Class: Horde Destro or Affliction Lock
XP: Have watched all Aftermath Videos
Availability: On now. Fridays/Sat/Sun/Mon anytime. Tues-Thurs Late night 12:00am Eastern

Bnet tag: Wartality#1312

Been trying desperately to get a group for this, but people do not seem interested on my server or in my guild.

Have potions/flask/food/invisi pots/speed pots etc.

Hit me up, would love to knock out 9/9 Gold for xmog set. Thanks!
90 Human Warlock
Hey folks so I'm building a challenge mode group and my goal is to eventually get all the gold medals :)
I'm a friendly approachable guy and I'm willing to have some fun on this and get the job done! Leave your battle-tag below with all the information or just reply on the forum!

People I'm looking for:

Friendly, patient, and nice - above all else
DPS: Ranged DPS (with plenty of Stun abilities)
Tank: Any class/race (DK's priority)
Healer: Any class/race
Availability: Please write your availability below (your time zone, days of week, etcetera)

Items Needed/Research: Please follow this guide down below for more information on what items to get.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=210743/challenge-mode-guide-rewards-narrated-videos-rules-and-useful-items

The most important things are your food/flasks/potions that fit your class. Restorative Amber is very helpful as well. Please also have your gear gemmed/reforged and enchanted (does NOT have to be ALL ENCHANTED - they are expensive hehe...)

Please write below:
Your role/class most comfortable with and your availability as well as your battle-tag! :)

Battle-Tag: anderayandre#1661
My Role: Destro. Warlock Green Fire - I know my class well! :)

Thanks for your time to read this - hope I hear from you!

P.S. - Your availability is the biggest thing that helps. From what I've spoken with people, the key is to research the dungeons and do it with people who know they will be available. So leave your availability and I'll try to get back to you :)
100 Human Hunter
Alliance
Battle-Tag: CaptainSolo#1263
My Role: SV Hunter, BM off-spec - Most played toon, I too know the hunter class well.
Available 4/28 Sunday and 4/29 Monday most any time of the day.
Currently 4/9 Gold, but I don't mind helping others w/ instances I've already done.
Have Skype, Mumble, and Vent, and all required food, flasks, and pots.
Have watched most of the "Aftermath" vids.
90 Dwarf Death Knight
Alliance Blood DK LFG

2/9 Gold Ranked (Gate of the Setting Sun, Mogu'Shan Palace)

Generally online from 4 pm PST and onwards, if not online, I am probably at work, and won't be online that day due to the job being a night-time job.

I'd like to clear the rest of the dungeons I require, and prefer groups who have a form of communication via skype or vent. I have my own banquets / flasks / invis pots.

Tag is Insanebagel#1448

Available Monday, Tuesday at 5pm PST and onward
90 Orc Hunter
LF 1 healer GSS ready now, preferable Disc or any pro heals

Btag: Klev#1813
90 Pandaren Shaman
Horde
Resto/Ele
Anytime is good.
I need Shadow-Pan Gold.
Im 8/9 Gold , 16/16 hm 11/13 hm
Thorr#1201
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/mugthol/Totemtown/advanced
Edited by Totemtown on 4/28/2013 1:05 AM PDT
90 Undead Monk
Horde

Holy paladin LF 9/9 Cmodes in 1 day.
Completed 9/9 on my resto druid about 5-6 months ago.
Looking to join a group of alts that have already done 9/9 golds on other characters.

Nick#12474
90 Undead Monk
Horde

Looking to join a group of alts that have already done 9/9 golds on other characters.

Currently 1/9 gold on paladin.

Nick#12474
90 Human Priest
9/9 gold exp disc looking for SSB/SM/Jade Serpent/Siege

my mage: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Pyrogenic/advanced

only groups with good players pls, pyrogenic#1650
90 Pandaren Monk
Horde
BrM/WW Monk
Mon-Thur 4-8pm, Fri - Sun All day, All times EST.
Scholo/Scarlet Halls Gold
7/9 G, have silver in scholo (few seconds off) and bronze in Scarlet on druid, 12/16 H last tier, 2/13 H this tier
Almond#1718
90 Human Priest
lol ive msged like evrery horde on this page, cmon i want my gear and i can easily hold my own in the cm's lets go guys - erictaylor#1295
will be on this char all day its the only one i play pretty much and i know my spec in n out

I've posted in this thread every day for about 2 weeks and still haven't found a group to get my last 4 done on this toon. And my mage is already 9/9 with decent times, and this toon is a disc priest (arguably the best CM healer) that is fully itemized correctly.

Makes sense, right?
90 Undead Monk
Horde

Currently 1/9 gold on paladin.

Nick#12474
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]