Truwang with da fresh beats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sOsGnB2h4g&list=UULakmEQmhdwiqAsq71W50hA&index=1
You ain't neva heard of a pimp mac daddy like my !@#$% Truewang Geat Indian High Chief of the North Wind drop some fresh beats on da mic. Here in his hit new single "My Life Is Simple" Truewang talks all about ^-*!ing @#$%^es and getting money like his main hoe Amorah and the struggle of the constant acne plaguing his face. My -*!@# here don't $%^- with that *!@# $%^-* !@#$ cause when he steps up to the mic all you hear is his constant flow and unending rhymes that compare him to rap legends. It is rumored that even him Tupac and Biggie Smalls go to cuba together and talk about releasing a Collaborative hit new single called "We didn't win trade we swear %^-*!." If you tryna get new wit da rap game this is the must see rapper, check him out.
-T Breezy
Reply Quote
You mad brah? I simply troll the trolls and get universally hated for it. Here's a video of you spittin lyrics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
Reply Quote
Nah brah I ain't mad I'm just tryna to put out the truth you know like you a top notch rapper my dude you really got something going like autotune will fix your cracky voice and make it seem like your out of puberty no worries my !@#$% you'll sound like Lil Wayne.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I confirm the reports of the biggie & Tupac and Truewan collaboration
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
DIS !@#$ IS GONNA BE NUMBER 1 ON ITUNES IN A HOT MINUTE BRAH

#teamkayter
Edited by Wizbiz on 4/27/2013 4:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
WHAT YOU MEAN MAN, IT ALREADY IS.
Reply Quote
^ Its already Number one mah !@#$%
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Stick to your day job brotha
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
WATCH MY EPEEN AS IT FLAPS IN THE WIND.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You should probably get that looked at. :/
Reply Quote
I'd much rather watch you flow on the mic and stalk female streamers it's so much more productive. but i love you truewan you're my inspiration

Sincerely,
your fan Toker
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
what did i just watch
Reply Quote
You watched the hottest new raper young bull.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
THIS !@#$% SPITS ^-*!ING FIRE. #BARS
Reply Quote
The latest from MC Truwang
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcrCewvVma8&list=UULakmEQmhdwiqAsq71W50hA&index=1
Reply Quote
10 Orc Warrior
What he's saying: Life is simple unless you make it complicated.

The true one hasn't actually posted in this thread yet, but no doubt his answer was to post up part 3 on his youtube. Can't wait for part 4.
Edited by Lilpeon on 4/28/2013 10:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Thanks for linking my vids!!! :D

Bump!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]