Sqeaky, on a scale of 1-10

90 Pandaren Monk
How mad?

http://i.imgur.com/WEoZRMo.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/b3of45D.jpg

Made my day. Talks !@#$ about a PvE geared mistweaver taking a while to kill his alt when the MISTWEAVER SAT THERE AND STARTED DANCING AFTER HE GOT YOU IN COMBAT. Then turned around and couldn't kill me on his rogue while I had Krol pulled.

ggwp cupcake. Hope you realize how much you need to improve.
Edited by Ponk on 4/28/2013 5:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Yo special guest appearance in the guild chat sup nobs!

but for real Hope sucks.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Also zero control sucks.. nice shrine rush kids got pooped on.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This takes me back.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
MOAR!!1
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Its amazing how small our server is.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
~
Edited by Raimira on 5/28/2013 12:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I had HOPEd he'd already transferred.

OOOOOOOOOHicwutudid
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
...and that he's too good for the server...

L
O
L

There can only be one explanation for this.

Squeaky is on bath salts. Heard it here first.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
WTB Scarykid real jokes. He sure is good at talking trash about people who slapped him around the server.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
WTB Scarykid real jokes. He sure is good at talking trash about people who slapped him around the server.

Some very unhealthy anger. You should see someone about this.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
1. squeaky is a good guy, he's a good friend of mine and unless you know someone you don't get to talk about him.
2. Speaking for Zero Control, we own you, we own your mom, and slap you both around like the hookers you are. We are the best PVP guild on server; you can't take Krasarang, TB, or any other PVP. We owned you at your own shrine, you ran like a pansy and hid behind your npcs. So before you start talking trash maybe you should first be able to back it up with some actual skill.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
1. squeaky is a good guy, he's a good friend of mine and unless you know someone you don't get to talk about him.
2. Speaking for Zero Control, we own you, we own your mom, and slap you both around like the hookers you are. We are the best PVP guild on server; you can't take Krasarang, TB, or any other PVP. We owned you at your own shrine, you ran like a pansy and hid behind your npcs. So before you start talking trash maybe you should first be able to back it up with some actual skill.

Whoaaa watch out guys we do indeed have a badass here.. Cool you are the best PvP guild on the lowest pop realm in the US.. that sure is sweet. You know why we can't take Kras or TB? because we don't care about it.. You owned like 4 people at shrine with your 10+ person raid that stormed in.. as soon as VN came back from a raid you guys got wiped and ran.. you wanna PvP with actual skill ? go play a different game then because it isn't this game.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I just like how he acts so good at pvp and yet ive beat him in ever duel. only the bad try to bash those who are better than them.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
I just like how he acts so good at pvp and yet ive beat him in ever duel. only the bad try to bash those who are better than them.

That last part doesn't make sense.. but okay.. I don't act like I'm good at PvP.. I just duel people that wanna duel me.. If I cared enough about random 1v1 fights on the shrine I'd go get some.. idk.. maybe some pvp gear.. or idk.. maybe spec with CC.. you know.. the !@#$ you need to kill someone ?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
Aint gonna lie. This is some funny but sad stuff. Have we really killed you that much that you feel the need to go talk trash on us in a forum where no one really cares what you have to say?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Whoaaa watch out guys we do indeed have a badass here.. Cool you are the best PvP guild on the lowest pop realm in the US.. that sure is sweet. You know why we can't take Kras or TB? because we don't care about it.. You owned like 4 people at shrine with your 10+ person raid that stormed in.. as soon as VN came back from a raid you guys got wiped and ran.. you wanna PvP with actual skill ? go play a different game then because it isn't this game.

lol you know the funny part about this is that before we wiped, we killed more than half of you before dying from about 15 shrine guards. We wiped on elite npcs while good ol' VN was licking their wounds. Hell you wouldn't even dare come out of your comfy little hole where we would have to deal with at least 2 guards per person every time we looked at you wrong.

I also think it's awesome that you're talking about pvp skill and telling us to switch games, when you don't have crap for rating or anything pvp related. You can tell us that were bad at pvp when you have a rating or anything pvp related for that matter, that we can give a rats a$$ about. Till then, take your lil' friends in VN and go do a few more raids or dailys or whatever repetitive crap you pvers do.

Btw if the case really is that you don't care about pvp, then don't go bashing people who like it. It ill suits you and makes you look pretty stupid. But since you decided to start insulting other guilds accomplishments on a small server, let me go ahead and say grats on your heroic Will of the Emperor you got like 12 days ago was it? Pretty sure most other guilds were getting that like 6 months ago. Also noticed you got realm first Ragnaros like 3 months AFTER Pandaria hit. Well done gents! Awesomeness just radiates from you....

That last part doesn't make sense.. but okay

Hooked on Phonics can work for you to!
Edited by Xanodar on 5/24/2013 11:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I also think it's awesome that you're talking about pvp skill and telling us to switch games, when you don't have crap for rating or anything pvp related. You can tell us that were bad at pvp when you have a rating or anything pvp related for that matter, that we can give a rats a$$ about. Till then, take your lil' friends in VN and go do a few more raids or dailys or whatever repetitive crap you pvers do.

1) We don't care about PvP

2) We don't care about your PvP

3) The only reason we participate in World PvP is because sometimes it's just sitting in front of our faces. Contrary to what you may believe, the typical reaction in VN vent when we hear ZeroControl is in our shrine is laughter, not "OMFG KILL DEM FOR DA HORDDEEEEEEE"

4) I really hope that is not your main. Especially with the "ratings" you keep talking about. (Relatively speaking for that matter, I'd be willing to bet you guys are worse at PvP than we are at PvE)

5)
05/23/2013 11:07 PMPosted by Xanodar
We wiped on elite npcs

OMFG YOU MEAN THOSE NPCS CONTROLLED BY AI'S THAT ARE COMPLETELY PREDICTABLE AND SO MUCH EASIER TO KILL THAN ACTUAL PLAYERS? THOSE THINGS? THOSE LEVEL 90 MOBS?

6) The group that got the Heroic Rag kill 3 months after Pandaria hit was some random group. Core Raiders in Vita Nova had very little to do with it, because lo and behold, we did not care.

7) Will of the Emperor was more of a "Finish what we started" kinda thing. We were pretty close before ToT hit. Don't really care that other guilds are clearing stuff faster than we are.

8) The "repetitive crap" we do is actually quite comparable to the repetitive activities you do. Like BGs for instance.

"OMFG NO MAN LOL UR DUM DIFERENT CLASES AND DIFRENT PEEPLE IN EVERY BG LOL NOOB CHROMIUS DUNT EVN PVP LOLOLOLOLOLOL KILD U AT SHRINE NOOB"

I get different people in every 5-man I join. Is it a dynamic experience yet? They also all possess different playstyles, and play them to different skill levels.

I'd also like to remind you that WoW, while not ever truly balanced, is focused around PvE balance. If you'd like to talk !@#$ about PvP, play a game that actually centers itself around such a thing and talk %^-* to the community there (LoL, EvE, etc.). Most of us in VN tend to stick to the more competitive stuff when it comes to PvP, like the aforementioned LoL.

Lastly, you guys should roll into ToT and see how far you can get, because PvE is easy

Thread continue. Deuces.

TL;DR: No you.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I guess Azshara sucks, PvP'rs Have low rating and PvE'rs take till the next expansion to beat content from the game where over servers make it look like a walk in the park after two weeks. Just a bunch of bad kids of Azshara from reading everything above.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
LMFAO I havent played in about a good month or two because of work.. So glad people still talk about me and my guild. Guess I'm doing my job right XD. And If I'm on bathsalts, and still rock you in PvP..Then I must be god. Damn, never knew i was so good. Thanks for all the love guys! And no Melissa, I'm still the cool guy I was, until you freaked out on me in Tol Borad bcuz I was on an alt with no PvP gear. So.. Rethink that, but anyway, off to work, which I know most of you dont have bcuz you still depend on mommy and daddy, So cya! <3

Oh, one more thing before I leave.. Whoever made the lovely fan page of me, please learn english.. its SQUEAKY, Not "Sqeaky". Thanks. =]
Edited by Sqûeaky on 5/25/2013 10:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]