Sqeaky, on a scale of 1-10

92 Human Death Knight
You all !@#$in suck there i win
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
LMFAO I havent played in about a good month or two because of work.. So glad people still talk about me and my guild. Guess I'm doing my job right XD. And If I'm on bathsalts, and still rock you in PvP..Then I must be god. Damn, never knew i was so good. Thanks for all the love guys! And no Melissa, I'm still the cool guy I was, until you freaked out on me in Tol Borad(sp) bcuz I was on an alt with no PvP gear. So.. Rethink that, but anyway, off to work, which I know most of you dont have bcuz you still depend on mommy and daddy, So cya! <3

Oh, one more thing before I leave.. Whoever made the lovely fan page of me, please learn english.. its SQUEAKY, Not "Sqeaky". Thanks. =]

I took the liberty of underlining some errors I found with my trusty ol' red pen. Please review my corrections and try to do better next time. Spelling and punctuation count as well.

please learn english

please learn english

please learn english

By the way, is it true you're thinking about transferring your guild to a PvE server? If so, that would be such a waste of your talents.
Edited by Xochi on 5/25/2013 4:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
And If I'm on bathsalts, and still rock you in PvP..

Oh, one more thing before I leave.. Whoever made the lovely fan page of me, please learn english.. its SQUEAKY, Not "Sqeaky". Thanks. =]

I believe this thread was started with a picture of your corpse after attacking and failing to kill a healer that was trying to kill a rare.

Spelling your name correctly isn't exactly a priority here, lol
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
05/23/2013 11:07 PMPosted by Xanodar
Whoaaa watch out guys we do indeed have a badass here.. Cool you are the best PvP guild on the lowest pop realm in the US.. that sure is sweet. You know why we can't take Kras or TB? because we don't care about it.. You owned like 4 people at shrine with your 10+ person raid that stormed in.. as soon as VN came back from a raid you guys got wiped and ran.. you wanna PvP with actual skill ? go play a different game then because it isn't this game.

lol you know the funny part about this is that before we wiped, we killed more than half of you before dying from about 15 shrine guards. We wiped on elite npcs while good ol' VN was licking their wounds. Hell you wouldn't even dare come out of your comfy little hole where we would have to deal with at least 2 guards per person every time we looked at you wrong.

I also think it's awesome that you're talking about pvp skill and telling us to switch games, when you don't have crap for rating or anything pvp related. You can tell us that were bad at pvp when you have a rating or anything pvp related for that matter, that we can give a rats a$$ about. Till then, take your lil' friends in VN and go do a few more raids or dailys or whatever repetitive crap you pvers do.

Btw if the case really is that you don't care about pvp, then don't go bashing people who like it. It ill suits you and makes you look pretty stupid. But since you decided to start insulting other guilds accomplishments on a small server, let me go ahead and say grats on your heroic Will of the Emperor you got like 12 days ago was it? Pretty sure most other guilds were getting that like 6 months ago. Also noticed you got realm first Ragnaros like 3 months AFTER Pandaria hit. Well done gents! Awesomeness just radiates from you....

That last part doesn't make sense.. but okay

Hooked on Phonics can work for you to!

For the record I have more Arena accomplishments than you.. I don't know what you are even talking about there..
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
I guess Azshara sucks, PvP'rs Have low rating and PvE'rs take till the next expansion to beat content from the game where over servers make it look like a walk in the park after two weeks. Just a bunch of bad kids of Azshara from reading everything above.

As I said, Ragnaros was not actually killed by our raid group. A bunch of randoms from our guild thought it would be cool to get the realm first, so they did. Neither of the raid leaders were even there.

EDIT: It was actually brought to my attention that a good amount of the raid group had Heroic Rag down prior to MoP, including myself.
Edited by Chromius on 5/25/2013 6:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
~
Edited by Raimira on 5/28/2013 12:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
~
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I love Azshara rage pages.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Actually little girl, you hyave lost to me, couple times, Ryan is my proof. And as for Blindfolds aside.. You guys shouldnt be talking.. Your GM is a emotional nut case, so please, once you fix it, then come talk trash about PVP
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
But anyway, before I turn away from my lovely fan page, thank you all for recognizing how amazing I am at PVP and how I still go through your minds. Thank you all <3
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
If you don't like or care about pvp then what are you doing on a pvp server. Just saying your logic is flawed. And if you think fighting the shrine NPC's are so easy then why don't you give it a go at ours. They made the shrine NPC's tougher with a higher respawn rate and for every one person that enters the shrine four NPC's appear. So do the numbers we ran in your shrine, upstairs, jumped down, and then repeated on the other side, all the while killing every horde in sight with only one healer. And we didn't actually start wiping until we had 24 NPC's and 7 horde against the 8 of us, so yes I think we are better. And VN we don't care about PVE or you, We just think you're fun to kill, over and over and over again. Also, having done both BG's and Raiding, Bg's are less repetitive because your success is entirely dependent upon how well your team plays together and how well the other team plays their characters. You have to constantly adapt and change your tactics to fight a variety of different classes and play styles, especially since there is such a big class bias' and inequality. Meaning you have to know not only your character and class, but every variation of race, class, and specialization to even be effective in PVP. Whereas in raids you just have to know your class' rotation and repeat fight mechanics over and over until you finally don't mess up. Not a lot of skill required just common sense.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
You all suck gg noobs gtfo. Bye
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Squeaky, I'm just letting you know, you are bad and dude I understand you're still mad that I took your girl from you but dude, you need to get over it and move on. ;D Also, admiting you are a druggie isn't a good thing, have fun screwin up your life man.

Oh and btw, Blindfolds Aside is a great guild, and the GM is a great person, maybe if you chilled out with the bathsalts you would be able to use half your brain and realize this.
Edited by Føxtrot on 5/26/2013 4:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
05/25/2013 09:24 PMPosted by Empusa
If you don't like or care about pvp then what are you doing on a pvp server. Just saying your logic is flawed.

Good question. I think playing on a PvE server kinda takes an important aspect of the game out, which is the Horde and Alliance interaction. Being on a PvE server nulls that "war".

Also, having done both BG's and Raiding, Bg's are less repetitive because your success is entirely dependent upon how well your team plays together and how well the other team plays their characters. You have to constantly adapt and change your tactics to fight a variety of different classes and play styles, especially since there is such a big class bias' and inequality. Meaning you have to know not only your character and class, but every variation of race, class, and specialization to even be effective in PVP. Whereas in raids you just have to know your class' rotation and repeat fight mechanics over and over until you finally don't mess up. Not a lot of skill required just common sense.

Also, having done both BG's and Raiding, Raiding is less repetitive because your success is entirely dependent upon how well your raid group plays together and how your raid group handles fight mechanics. You constantly have to adapt and chance your tactics based on how well you're doing on a given encounter, especially due to the way certain classes interact with some encounters. Meaning you have to know not only your character and class, but every possible variation of interaction between your class and the fight mechanics, fellow raider's classes, and specialization to even be effective in Raiding. Whereas in BGs you just roll around and fight people on flags hoping you have more healers and more broken classes than they do. Not a lot of skill required, just some luck in the BG queue.

Am I doing this right?
Reply Quote
Chromius doing Regular Battlegrounds is comparable to Looking for Raid. Yeah its just a face roll is people have a small idea on what they are doing. When you guys do your normal 10 man Raids its like us doing Rated Battle Grounds. Just like in raid where I guess the fight changes so dramatically in raids, in rbgs your going against different comps of people where each play is at a different skill level and there team work abilities are different each time. From what is a fact, blizzard make a baseline resilience for the facts "PvE thought it was to hard to do battlegrounds without the correct gear." I guess bgs are harder than LfR.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
Chromius doing Regular Battlegrounds is comparable to Looking for Raid. Yeah its just a face roll is people have a small idea on what they are doing. When you guys do your normal 10 man Raids its like us doing Rated Battle Grounds. Just like in raid where I guess the fight changes so dramatically in raids, in rbgs your going against different comps of people where each play is at a different skill level and there team work abilities are different each time. From what is a fact, blizzard make a baseline resilience for the facts "PvE thought it was to hard to do battlegrounds without the correct gear." I guess bgs are harder than LfR.

What? The baseline resilience balance change had absolutely nothing to do with player skill and everything to do with the fact that resilience basically decided who won in PvP. If I'm not mistaken the desired outcome of that change was that any two similarly geared (in PvE and PvP gear respectively), similarly skilled people would be even, numerically speaking. It's the same reason they did the item scaling in BGs for patch 5.3.

And believe me, I understand that LFR is comparable to random BGs, and that 10-mans are comparable to RBGs. I'm not arguing that PvE >PvP here, I'm arguing that they're extremely similar, and that you guys can't really !@#$ talk us when, relatively speaking, we're better at PvE than you are at PvP. EDIT: I can be convinced though. Feel free to prove it to me, somehow.

I don't have beef with you guys, I just think it's funny when you're worked up, lol.
Edited by Chromius on 5/26/2013 5:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
~
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
If you don't like or care about pvp then what are you doing on a pvp server. Just saying your logic is flawed. And if you think fighting the shrine NPC's are so easy then why don't you give it a go at ours. They made the shrine NPC's tougher with a higher respawn rate and for every one person that enters the shrine four NPC's appear. So do the numbers we ran in your shrine, upstairs, jumped down, and then repeated on the other side, all the while killing every horde in sight with only one healer. And we didn't actually start wiping until we had 24 NPC's and 7 horde against the 8 of us, so yes I think we are better. And VN we don't care about PVE or you, We just think you're fun to kill, over and over and over again. Also, having done both BG's and Raiding, Bg's are less repetitive because your success is entirely dependent upon how well your team plays together and how well the other team plays their characters. You have to constantly adapt and change your tactics to fight a variety of different classes and play styles, especially since there is such a big class bias' and inequality. Meaning you have to know not only your character and class, but every variation of race, class, and specialization to even be effective in PVP. Whereas in raids you just have to know your class' rotation and repeat fight mechanics over and over until you finally don't mess up. Not a lot of skill required just common sense.

You know that I have more arena achievements than you and as of right now my 2s team is ranked higher than yours ? As well as my RBG achievements ? That is all just casual play with friends when I'm bored.. not actually trying and I got all of that done.. You apparently really care about what we think in regards to your PvP skill yet I don't seem to see any of it from your achievements..

Feel free to continue please..
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Actually little girl, you hyave lost to me, couple times, Ryan is my proof. And as for Blindfolds aside.. You guys shouldnt be talking.. Your GM is a emotional nut case, so please, once you fix it, then come talk trash about PVP

Tsk... I really had expected more from you. You have so much potential, but you don't apply yourself! Missing punctuation, sloppy sentence structure, "double periods." What, pray tell, does the word "hyave" mean? Your parents will not be pleased with your lack of progress.

On another note, what does the status of ones GM's sanity have to do with rights to 'talk trash about pvp?' Oh, and our GM is not, in fact, an emotional nutcase. You, my misguided friend, are just a loudmouth douche bag. Problem fixed, you're welcome. Still... Why target my GM and use that as a prerequisite for posting in a PvP thread? Why not point out my obvious lack of PvP gear or achievements? Thats what I would have went after, if I were you.

That being said, you should accept the fact that your "fan page" has been derailed, and is now a Vita Nova vs Zero Control thread. Why ZC has their panties all in a twist over what a lovable band of PvE'rs from the opposite faction thinks, I don't know, but damned if it doesn't make for some good reading. So shhhh, let the grown ups talk.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
05/26/2013 07:23 PMPosted by Xochi

Tsk... I really had expected more from you. You have so much potential, but you don't apply yourself! Missing punctuation, sloppy sentence structure, "double periods." What, pray tell, does the word "hyave" mean? Your parents will not be pleased with your lack of progress.

On another note, what does the status of ones GM's sanity have to do with rights to 'talk trash about pvp?' Oh, and our GM is not, in fact, an emotional nutcase. You, my misguided friend, are just a loudmouth douche bag. Problem fixed, you're welcome. Still... Why target my GM and use that as a prerequisite for posting in a PvP thread? Why not point out my obvious lack of PvP gear or achievements? Thats what I would have went after, if I were you.

That being said, you should accept the fact that your "fan page" has been derailed, and is now a Vita Nova vs Zero Control thread. Why ZC has their panties all in a twist over what a lovable band of PvE'rs from the opposite faction thinks, I don't know, but damned if it doesn't make for some good reading. So shhhh, let the grown ups talk.

I did in fact 'lol' @ this post.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]