Sqeaky, on a scale of 1-10

Chromius im better in pvp than you are in pve, at the fail rate you guys got a heroic done is like someone getting 1550 in arenas, is bound to happen sooner or later, gear does take over for skill at some point. so you argueing your good is stupid, just shut up. gratz on doing a heroic raid but guess what at the gear everyone has and how long it took, congratz on your 1550 in pve
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
Chromius im better in pvp than you are in pve, at the fail rate you guys got a heroic done is like someone getting 1550 in arenas, is bound to happen sooner or later, gear does take over for skill at some point. so you argueing your good is stupid, just shut up. gratz on doing a heroic raid but guess what at the gear everyone has and how long it took, congratz on your 1550 in pve

which heroic are you referencing? H Jin'rohk ? Because we killed that boss with an avg group ilvl of like 517 and heroic ilvl gear is 535 which defeats that argument I feel like. VN ranks like 2k in the US which is actually very good for a normal server where you have 10-12 guilds and pugs going out.. being 2k on the LOWEST pop realm in the US is outstanding imo.. killing bosses at our rate on a 7-9 hour a week schedule while dealing with filling roster slots because people have real life commitments or w/e is damn good.

EDIT: 1875 is our guild rank in the US.
Edited by Scarykid on 5/26/2013 11:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage

I'll point out that your highest Arena achievement is 1550.

Grats champ.

For comparison, Vita Nova typically ends tiers at or close to the top 10%.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
I'm also curious to see what you guys rate Challenge Modes in terms of difficulty for PvP?

We have (the only) 3 9/9CMs gold in our guild, hold all the server best times, have a few people only missing 1 or 2 CMs for their 9/9.. and a bunch of people with 1-5 done.

Just curious if CMs are considered difficult or what you would compare it to in PvP ?
Reply Quote
Lawl Server best time, your the only guild on the server that does the stuff. Oh crhomius im still better at pvp than you are at pve. grants champ on your 1550. also I don't do arenas serious. Your still just a average player. oh yeah chromius im better at pvp than you are at pve. did I forget to mention im better at pvp than you are at pve?
Reply Quote
All things aside. Im just trolling. You guys are good at what ya do.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
:( don't quit on me yet
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
1) We don't care about PvP2) We don't care about your PvP3) The only reason we participate in World PvP is because sometimes it's just sitting in front of our faces. Contrary to what you may believe, the typical reaction in VN vent when we hear ZeroControl is in our shrine is laughter, not "OMFG KILL DEM FOR DA HORDDEEEEEEE"4) I really hope that is not your main. Especially with the "ratings" you keep talking about. (Relatively speaking for that matter, I'd be willing to bet you guys are worse at PvP than we are at PvE)

1) EXACTLY my point you moron. If u don't care then don't bash on peeps for it... Please read before commenting. Good hell it's pathetic that you guys started a forum to !@#$% about individuals PvPing on a PvP server. What are you guys a guild full of high school chicks or something?

2) I never once said I had an amazing rating (once again read) but I do have a rating, and a pretty good one for our crappy little server, as does the rest of our team. Therefore, I can at least use the word like I know something, unlike the rest of your lovely little ray of sunshine that you call a guild.

OMFG YOU MEAN THOSE NPCS CONTROLLED BY AI'S THAT ARE COMPLETELY PREDICTABLE AND SO MUCH EASIER TO KILL THAN ACTUAL PLAYERS? THOSE THINGS? THOSE LEVEL 90 MOBS?

Oh good job! You knew what I was talking about eh? Yes I did mean those ones and though highly predictable, they come complete with stuns, roots, and knockback; none of which suffer from DR (please tell me you at least know what DR means). Oh and they're elites. Having a few of them on each raid member makes it quite the challenge (though fun I might add) to PvP when chasing a bunch of scared noobs through a small place like your shrine.

8) The "repetitive crap" we do is actually quite comparable to the repetitive activities you do. Like BGs for instance."OMFG NO MAN LOL UR DUM DIFERENT CLASES AND DIFRENT PEEPLE IN EVERY BG LOL NOOB CHROMIUS DUNT EVN PVP LOLOLOLOLOLOL KILD U AT SHRINE NOOB"I get different people in every 5-man I join. Is it a dynamic experience yet? They also all possess different playstyles, and play them to different skill levels.

And yet in PvP the dynamic changes depending on the opposite team. You could go into the same BG a hundred times and it could be a different experience every time. So no they really aren't even close to comparable. In a raid or dungeon however, it doesn't matter what group you have, the mechanics and fights are EXACTLY the same every...single...time. "During this phase, go here", "During this phase, do this". So once you get it figured out, it's the exact same experience. Thus, making PvE extremely repetitive. Personally id rather do something that has a dynamic that changes for reasons other than someone not being able to read the dungeon journal or watch a youtube video.

I'd also like to remind you that WoW, while not ever truly balanced, is focused around PvE balance. If you'd like to talk !@#$ about PvP, play a game that actually centers itself around such a thing and talk %^-* to the community there (LoL, EvE, etc.). Most of us in VN tend to stick to the more competitive stuff when it comes to PvP, like the aforementioned LoL.

That's funny because I'm pretty sure my response was to one of your own talking ^-*! about PvP and not the other way around. As far as talking about PvP in this community, I'm quite certain this is a PvP server. Maybe you didn't notice? But then again you made it clear by your response that you either don't read very well or you were just to excited about a chance to not make sense, that you missed the details. Either way I think somehow you just missed that this is a PvP server forum. The fact that you guys don't care for PvP won't change that.

Lastly, you guys should roll into ToT and see how far you can get, because PvE is easy

If we had the PvE gear score needed for it, I'll guarantee that we could complete ToT. Hell they give you a damn instruction booklet and there are youtube videos galore on every raid and dungeon. You read the instructions or watch the vids, practice for a few weeks and BAM, you have the achievement. But I don't think I will because I don't give a damn about PvE; I PvP on a PvP server and I leave it at that.

Lastly, just as a courtesy to you, don't bother with a reply. Talking in this forum has been like talking to a brick wall that can talk back, and has no credibility behind anything it says. So I have no intention of visiting it again. Cheers...
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Okay so I have actually never ever replied to one of these. Gasp! Unbeleivable I know. However, with the remarkably well written replies and delightfully astute observations by our fellow Azshara dwellers, how could I not join in the fun? First and fore most, may I just say how wonderful it is to see you all talking about my guild, at all. Seriously, warm fuzzies to know you think of us this often. I honestly feel that as pvp'ers we would not be doing our job if we didn't have at least 90% of the server, both horde and alliance, trying to justify their losses to us and discussing in depth, (during their down time from the game no less!!), how badly we got "pooped on".... Ah to be young again.

Also zero control sucks.. nice shrine rush kids got pooped on.

I personally adore it! With every comment you make my heart swells with pride. *wipes away tear.
Also may I just say that I actually commend you for playing pve on a dead pvp server. That really takes great gumption on your part and I think you show great stick-to-itivness to remain working on expansion old raids and finally beating it on heroic. *GRATS TO YOU* You teach us all valuable lessons: Reach for the stars boys and girls, and never ever give up!!!

As far as what Squeaky ranks on a scale of 1-10 I personally give him a 10 for being a stand up guy. I'm sure to you he may seam cowardly as he doesn't talk $#^!, as it where, on people when they aren't present to defend, but hey we all have our flaws. Also as we all know healers aren't in the LEAST bit OP in this expansion, at all, and rogues wearen't the least bit nerfed in the beginning of mop. Oh I know Blizzard has already stepped up and appologized rendoring both of the afformentioned statements I made false, but as we all know, they know very little about the game they created. Plus, I'm sure there is NO possible way Squeak was injured by any aoe abilities belonging to the rare you were fighting when you say he attacked because as we all know that NEVER HAPPENS!

In closing may I just say thank you again for building a forum dedicated to talking trash on my besties, and please continue to do so, because as I said if you don't hate us we just aren't doing our jobs.

xoxoxo
Edited by Seraphria on 5/27/2013 11:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin

You know that I have more arena achievements than you and as of right now my 2s team is ranked higher than yours ? As well as my RBG achievements ? That is all just casual play with friends when I'm bored.. not actually trying and I got all of that done.. You apparently really care about what we think in regards to your PvP skill yet I don't seem to see any of it from your achievements..

Feel free to continue please..

Just started this two's team this week, haven't started a team for rating but I feel a challenge and I accept. FYI this is my alt I pvp with, my achievement toon is demonlilith, who overall has more achievements than you. And all my playing is casual playing, I don't center my life around WoW. I don't care what you think about my skill, PVE or PVP. I have no issues with Vita Nova as a guild except for the fact they're horde, which is just competitive play. Vita Nova should be proud of what they accomplish on server, just as Zero Control is proud of what we accomplish. It's a very small server and any accomplishment is practically a miracle. We come from two different factions and specialize in two different areas so there will always be that spark of competition between the two of us. You made it personal when you attacked us and one of ours and we just stood our ground, just like you would have if the table were reversed. So don't paddle your douchecanoe up !@#$ river unless you're prepared for the consequences.
Edited by Démonlilith on 5/27/2013 10:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
TL;DR

But I did glance over the first half of Demonlilith's post, and please do. Take it as a challenge, and get somewhere. Start giving people a reason to stay on this server, and others a reason to transfer here (We all know you guys aren't really contributing much as it is, lets be real here). I don't center my life around wow either. I like the PvE content and that's it. I find myself PvP'ing occasionally because while I might not be particularly good at it, I don't mind participating. The reason I don't even try to be good at PvP is because it's unbalanced and I can find more competitive entertainment elsewhere.

Makes the server more lively, ya know?

EDIT: Italics.
Edited by Chromius on 5/28/2013 12:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
The thing you guys all don't seem to understand is that I made amends with the people I insulted and we are good now. But you keep coming on here talking about how you just dumped on us in our own shrine and blah blah blah.. The truth being that you guys take the time to organize a group to come attack what is probably 3-4 people who are most likely afk.. and then 10 minutes later when we finally get some sort of defense together you have already 'claimed' the victory.. and while that is all well and good because technically you did take over, it wasn't really much of a defeat.

I only mention achievements because generally I post on my main character and would assume you would do the same. and when I see that your posting character has little to no PvP work done and that is apparently what you pride yourself over it strikes me as odd. If you guys are proud of what you do as PvPers thats great and I would love to see more of you and more world pvp because I do enjoy it even if I lose. But trust me I'm not losing because we had even numbers and gear on an even playing field.. I'm losing because I'm gonna run in 1vhowevermany with my PvE gear on not giving a fcuk.

You also keep mentioning "last tier kills" or even "last expansion" if you look at the names from that Rag kill you'll note they aren't from our core, they are a few social players who went in for fun and that is what came of it.. I already mentioned what our US rank was as a guild we rank top 2k.. pretty good for a last place server. I don't see any top 2000s in your guys group.

I hope that everyone can be mature about this and realize we won't see eye to eye on the whole PvE >=< PvP thing but I do respect what you guys do and hope you do the same to us.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
On a side note, you guys really don't know how to make short-concise posts, do you? I'll read and respond to the next ones if you make them short for me.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
On a super side note. Chromius sucks

but for real though I don't think ZC sucks I think people just got butthurt ( me included ) over some words that initially weren't meant that way

Sticks and stones cutie pies.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
TBH most ZC people have ADD and we don't organize anything. Its more like hey I'm bored, ok, want to go kill some horde, sure why not and we fly over and have at you. Eventually getting bored or overwhelmed by NPC's. So I'm sorry if we didn't wait long enough because if we had known there was more horde coming we would have waited.

I didn't post on my main because I really only casually pvp on her now she is mostly for achievements and raiding. I just got this toon up this expansion and discovered I loved being a pvp healer. And since the posts I was defending pvp I used my primary pvp toon, my bad. :P

On the rank of VN, I would be curious to know how that rank is determined. Acheivements? Raid bosses down? RBG ranking? Just curious if it incorporates any pvp aspects of the game or how much of the pvp. We know WoW lately has been favoring pve, which is why I think people are slowly leaving and looking for other games, it sucks, but we do our best to try to keep what pvp is here going.

Hope this is short enough.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
First to Chromius, ZC is not a PvE guild so true we don't "contribute" to making the realm appealing for PvE'ers. Knights of Justice is the big PvE guild on the alliance side and we leave the PvE to them.

I don't have a problem with Vita Nova, I heard things from others but have no first hand knowledge so I am not going to trash talk about a guild that I do not have knowledge of. I do hope that your guild is ranked that high and that it makes people want to transfer to Azshara and play on the Horde side. That will allow me to fight a variety of people and get better on my character.

So keep going get a better rating so there will hopefully be more horde players for us to fight.
Edited by Fenriswolf on 5/28/2013 7:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
89191093639:
TBH most ZC people have ADD and we don't organize anything. Its more like hey I'm bored, ok, want to go kill some horde, sure why not and we fly over and have at you. Eventually getting bored or overwhelmed by NPC's. So I'm sorry if we didn't wait long enough because if we had known there was more horde coming we would have waited.

I didn't post on my main because I really only casually pvp on her now she is mostly for achievements and raiding. I just got this toon up this expansion and discovered I loved being a pvp healer. And since the posts I was defending pvp I used my primary pvp toon, my bad. :P

On the rank of VN, I would be curious to know how that rank is determined. Acheivements? Raid bosses down? RBG ranking? Just curious if it incorporates any pvp aspects of the game or how much of the pvp. We know WoW lately has been favoring pve, which is why I think people are slowly leaving and looking for other games, it sucks, but we do our best to try to keep what pvp is here going.

Hope this is short enough.

That rank I posted you can find on wowprogress.com if you search our realm or just Vita Nova..

It ranks based on boss kills/dates through out pretty much every tier of the game. If you tab back to other tiers you might see what our rank was in those too. I'm not sure if it auto updates with new tier ranks or not haven't checked myself.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
Same to you two. I was not aware that alliance even had a PvE oriented guild.

I determine our percentile based on WoWprogress' collective data. Indicated by their percentages at the bottom of their website, slightly less than 15% of the raiding guild population currently has Heroic: Four Kings down and Heroic: Elegon is sitting slightly higher than 20%. From that, I can conclude that we are most likely between 13-14% with respect to t14. (Vita Nova was 5/6H in MSV before 5.2) That said, it's purely based off PvE, as there is really no way to "rank" guilds in an overall sense.

http://www.wowprogress.com/rating.tier14

Yes, it was short enough. Thank you.

Fenriswolf: For the most part, the people that have first-hand experience with us enjoy being around us. I'd be willing to bet that whomever you talked to has their feelings hurt.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]