*Vehement* 10M 11/12 HM LF TANK/DPS

90 Orc Warlock
Raid times: Tues,Wed,Thur 8:00-11:00 server (9-12 EST)

Current Best Progress: 12/12 Normal Mode & 11/12 Heroic Mode ToT

Current recruitment

• Tank: Accepting all classes
•DPS: Anything but Ret Pally

Our requirements:

• Know your class & be willing to adjust for each fight. What glyphs to use, specs, if reforging is necessary, cooldown usage, etc. Do your own research on your own class.

• Be competitive as a GUILD & individually. You should always want to improve. Compete for DPS/HPS, look at WOL logs, find out how you can improve personally and to help the guild. If you are way behind others of your class/ilvl and aren’t making improvements you will be replaced immediately.

• Be a mature/take responsibility as a team player. This means showing up on time for every raid. Have a positive attitude!! We are a HM guild, we will bang our heads on the wall, I don’t need huffs and puffs like someone stole your Twinkie. Come with suggestions & ideas.

• Accept criticism. This goes along with being a mature player, but if a healer offers a DPS a suggestion- listen to him and discuss/have a mature conversation. Many of us play multiple toons and have been raiding a long time!

•Working Microphone (We use MUMBLE). I thought this was a given but I've had a lot of people without mics want to join. I don't like trying to figure out what the hell you are typing. Have a mic and be willing to use it. If you can't speak english this might not be the guild for you.

• Be willing to have fun but not at the expense of holding back progression. Most of us don't have fun unless we are moving forward and won't tolerate a bad egg. If your head is up your a$$ and your making the same mistakes repeatedly you will be replaced.

If you’re interested feel free to respond to this or msg me/one of our officers in game or fill out an app on our website.

www.vehementguild.enjin.com
Edited by Nastronica on 8/29/2013 10:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
BUMP
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Get up!! Where are the dam tanks!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
bumpppp
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Bump for inside jokes and good feelings.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Heroic Tortos next week- need a full time committed tank!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Bump for being out on these streets really grindin'
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I put an app up on your website.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Le'bermp.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Coffin- i responded on the website. check it out

And bump!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I responded back to your and disgracious comments.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Get up!! Come on where are the non emo tanks that don't need to be carrieddddd
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
msg me when u get in game
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
upity up.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Bumpity bump bump.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
to the top
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Up! Need a mature committed tank!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]