Dear Tiktac, Hottielf , VOTF

87 Blood Elf Paladin
Ayeee! This is Cartmenv! Dwarf warrior from Demon Soul... (I'm a Tauren on Draka now)

But this was the very first server I ever played on. Back in the vanilla days. God, so many great memories just chilling in Goldshire with 100 buddies.

I had a great friend that I'll never forget. She quit one day and sent me all her gold. Her name was Tiktac. I've made sooo many posts on several forums looking for her. It's been at least 5 years now... But if by some miracle I could ever talk to her again... it'd mean the world to me!

I've came to the realization that the odds of ever talking to her again are slim to none.. But might as well try! Also, I had another good friend names (Hottielf) We were friends on myspace... I've searched and searched for her on Facebook but I feel as if her last name is different than she had on Myspace. (Brenda Badd)

Oh and hi Xhaphire! How's your daughter?

And Lotuspod... you were great man lol.

Hope to hear from one or all of you soon(: I'll pin this tab and check it every single day
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
You never had 100 buddies. !@#$
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
LOLOL LOTUSPOD, what does shield block do? lolol crushing blows..
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]