LFR - Classic - Wrath

90 Worgen Hunter
Personally, I'd think it would be nice to include the old raids in the LFR as soon as you hit the level requirement (60+[Vanilla], 70+[BC], 80+[Wrath]) mainly for achievement purposes. I mean if you can get 80 random players (40 horde + 40 alliance) to play AV, I'm sure you can get 40 random players to kill Ragnoros, etc.
Reply Quote
Hell, if for achievement purposes, they could enable them and have them go at whatever number they want, maybe based on the lvl, like 40 60s for MC but 30 if done at 70, down to 10 at 90.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Hell, if for achievement purposes, they could enable them and have them go at whatever number they want, maybe based on the lvl, like 40 60s for MC but 30 if done at 70, down to 10 at 90.

Well yeah, I didn't literally mean 40 people. I was using it as an example.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
You'd have an astronomical wait time. People who try Dragon Soul LFR get wait times of like a week.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Maybe cause we had Dragon Soul farmed for many many many many months?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

or... 1 90..

You don't need LFR for those places, you just either need friends, openraid on the weekend, or if you're bored enough solo it.. if it's MC, i've soloed MC on everything INCLUDING a Disc priest
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter

You don't need LFR for those places, you just either need friends, openraid on the weekend, or if you're bored enough solo it.. if it's MC, i've soloed MC on everything INCLUDING a Disc priest

The fact that they're still raid content means they should be listed as playable, else close them down. >:(
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman

The fact that they're still raid content means they should be listed as playable, else close them down. >:(

Yes, Blizzard should absolutely dedicate resources to revamping the first 7 years of raid content for nobody to bother using the system they're putting in.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter

Yes, Blizzard should absolutely dedicate resources to revamping the first 7 years of raid content for nobody to bother using the system they're putting in.

You misread what the idea was. No one said they should revamp it, those are your words. I stated that they should simply be listed.

Although one of my colleagues pointed out to me that you no longer have to be in a raid to enter Vanilla or BC raid zones. So they're pretty much like BRS when BC came out, 15 man raid cut down to party mode; or in this case solo.
Edited by Urdeminna on 5/2/2013 12:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/02/2013 09:04 AMPosted by Juggynaut

or... 1 90..

Ten is the number I put as, last I checked, that was the requirement for guild achievement in the old raids.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]