Buying Nethercobra Leg Armors

60 Tauren Warrior
Looking to buy about 5 Nethercobra Leg Armor.

They require:
  • 4 Heavy Knothide Leather, which can be created with some Knothide Leather gathered from skinning mobs in Outlands.
  • 4 Cobra Scales, which can be skinned at a rate of 10% chance from serpents in Shadow Moon Valley and Nagrand.
  • 8 Primal Air, which can be created with 10 Mote of Airs that are farmable off Air elementals in Nagrand. Alternatively it can be transmuted from Primal Water if you figure Water Mote farming is easier.
  • And 1 Primal Nether, which I have plenty of if you need.
  • Once you've got the materials, you still need a Leatherworker who has the pattern learned from being exalted with Thrallmar.

Need about 4-5 of them. If you're interested in farming the materials only, I'll pay 450g. Should you be a leatherworker, with the pattern, who's interested in farming these, you'll get 650g.

Post below if you're interested, or pm/mail me in-game.
    Edited by Clugor on 4/25/2013 9:43 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Tauren Druid
    I am exalted with Thrallmar and a leatherworker, So I can go get the pattern. Let me know if you still need these.
    Reply Quote
    60 Tauren Warrior
    Haven't had anyone offer to farm the materials, still need em.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]