The Twisted Shadows fall...(Final stages.OOC)

90 Night Elf Hunter
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7909250849?page=1

Link to the previous thread.

We are close to the ending now!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I will prolly get a post up tomorrow then:3
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Postedededed! You guys have to protect Rha from both Alizar's physical attacks, and if he tries to corrupt the weakened Rha with the black stone ooze, he'll need some healing and stuff. The reavers are about like Thanes or Jokers, only good guys. I figure this leaves rha open enough to make everyone work to keep Alizar off of him. Rha's next post can be a final countdown where they have to beat the clock. Yay tension!

Rha: Except the part where you try so hard to kill me. *grumble.*

Cata: Like it would really be a loss. I'm dead and and perfectly fine.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
ok you remember when I said I would post today, yeah writer's block slapped me on the back of the head, and said "NO!!"

XD
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Yeah, trying to think of how to respond to the reavers. Doesn't help that I have so much other stuff to think about :P
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Man, you guys seem to get nailed with the block alot. Isn't there a repellant or vaccine? Should I see a doctor for this?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
For those who might be stuck, just throw everything you have at him. If you want I 'could' edit in a part where Thanes come in to give you guys more to post on.

If ya need help, just tell me :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
It's more trying to figure out how to get Sam to do some damage without making him sound op:P
Reply Quote
92 Night Elf Druid
It's more trying to figure out how to get Sam to do some damage without making him sound op:P

Scratch his chest.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
04/27/2013 08:43 PMPosted by Cøron

Scratch his chest.

well thats all well and good, but I can't imagine he would just let Sam scratch his chest, so I have to think of a way to get Sam close enough to do that. I can't imagine trying a stealth attack would work very well, since this guy controls shadows:P I'll think of something
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Being in three rp's at once kind of makes it hard sometimes, anyway, I'm going to fight through it and get a post up, I promise.

BTW Lia, you need to post in Day of Ashes, we're going to take over a gunship

EDIT: Posted, finally.
Edited by Bryah on 4/28/2013 5:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
ok posted, but I am sure you are gonna need me to change something, but there it is, just let me know if I need to change something for sure:3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Looking good so far!

Now we just need to wait for Pere, Lin...and, that's it I think O_o and then I shall post again.

*Randomly does back flips and cartwheels*
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
:( What about me? I'm still here, even though I haven't posted anything. But I WILL have get a post up tommorrow afternoon, once I finish my last final.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
:( What about me? I'm still here, even though I haven't posted anything. But I WILL have get a post up tommorrow afternoon, once I finish my last final.

THERE YOU ARE!

*Rolls up paper and bonks on the head*

I was wondering were you ran off to! Yes of course you're still in. Good look in your final!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Wow am surprised my post was deemed ok 0_0

*does happy kitty dance*
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
*bangs head against desk* MY BRAIN IS SO FULL OF WAT RIGHT NOW!!!.....Oh, and I got a post up.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
*Randomly does back flips and cartwheels*

Now we're just waiting for Peregrine and Dae and we can continue on!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Btw someone might want to help Sam, I mean he was all courageous and stuff:P
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Warrior
Alrighty, short post is short. Pere is sticking herself between Rha and Alizar all stalwart and stuff.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]