Slaytanic Wehrmacht is Recruiting Raiders

99 Blood Elf Death Knight
Slaytanic Wehrmacht is a Level 25 casual leveling guild with a few core raiders. We are looking for several types of players who want to raid and can work with our schedule. In addition if someone can prove their loyalty we will consider allowing them to form groups outside of the main schedule.

We are looking for talent to be part of our core group that wants to be in a moderate raid progression situation. Bottom line is that we work together as a team.

As with any team there are gonna be some growing pains or disagreements in how things should be done. I expect teamwork and open mindsets to prevail in how to overcome most obstacles in game.

We are looking for people that have finished MSV and are willing to spend the time learning it with Heroics in mind so we can Progress to the next tier of raids.

Our Raids are scheduled on Tuesday and Thursday nights 8:00 pm server with a minimal of two hours playtime to be committed.

We need a healer, Tank and a couple of DPS to complete a Guild Only raid group. Message me in game or send me an in game mail to set up an interview. I will be glad to share our mumble information with you. Mumble is our preferred method to communicate.
Edited by Deathvangard on 4/28/2013 1:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I would honestly just join because I'm a huge slayer fan c: Love the name
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Normal raids or heroic? If normal im down to join. 551 ilvl warrior-fury.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]