char account xfer

23 Undead Warrior
Hello, i am looking to xfer my warrior from an alt account i have on my battlenet and the char has an arena team well the account is currently inactive so how would i go by getting my toon out of the arena team without spending the money to turn the account on just to xfer the toon off of it..
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
12 Human Mage
Submit a ticket via the Support link here on the website and ask for the char to be removed from the arena team. The GMs will let you know if they can do this for you. Personally I suspect they can.
Reply Quote
23 Undead Warrior
thank you for your out-put i have a ticket open in game just that it shows the wait over 5 hours and id like to do this now lol but i guess other ppl have better things to open a ticket about =/
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
12 Human Mage
Yeah, you are going to have to wait out the ticket queue. Nice to hear it is down to hours though instead of days! Still, it beats having to spend money to re-sub an account just to drop an arena team.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]