Nalak/Oondasta tracking macro

100 Undead Mage
A helpful macro to see if your toon has killed any of the MoP WB during that week.

/run for k, v in pairs({ Galleon = 32098, Sha = 32099, Nalak = 32518, Oondasta = 32519}) do print(format("%s: %s", k, IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(v) and "\124cff00ff00Yes\124r" or "\124cffff0000No\124r")) end
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
^ Doesn't work for Nalak and Oondasta...

The quest flag for Oondasta does not trigger when you kill him. And killing Nalak triggers both quest lockouts.

So if you only kill Nalak it shows as you killed Oondasta as well...
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Oondasta's id is bugged atm so he can't be tracked. You can cut that part out of the macro if you want but when Blizzard fixes his tracking flag on their side it should work. The only reasons it wouldn't is if they change his id.
Edited by Tyrven on 4/27/2013 2:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
It works now. Just perfect. Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Woah this is amazing! Thank you so much sir !
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Perfect Macro, Thx for Posting it
Reply Quote
Yeah works like a charm, thanks!
Reply Quote
Sorry for old bump, but used a lot tonight, so thanks =)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Literally older than Jesus.
Reply Quote
just to revive this necro... download AILO (am I locked out) it monitors your world boss kills as well as your VP,JP,etc... even your five man, and scenarios
Reply Quote
70 Dwarf Paladin
Whenever I'm online, it's a safe bet that Oondasta is down. It would be so nice if I'd get help one day, though.
Edited by Fargrim on 8/17/2013 4:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Whenever I'm online, it's a safe bet that Oondasta is down. It would be so nice if I'd get help one day, though.

What a strange and somewhat sad gimmick.
Reply Quote
I know you asked for a macro, but I used Savedinstances. Tracks world bosses and raids across all toons.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]